Derby City Roll Call

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
Chris is sick, you got an even buffet bet and you got David Parker going further in the one pocket....if you want that is:groucho:

You got a memory like an elephant. If Chris can make it and he plays you have a bet. Since I don't know you (I assume), pm me on here on Wed and I will get up with you then.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hope some of you guys drop by and say hi. I'm in TV-VIP seat 16 in the Accu-stats arena and I'll be there all nine days of the event.

Stu (SJM)

wow. You are a glutton for punishment, Stu. A few days and I am toast.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It looks like you're from my neck of the woods (St. Louis), I would come up and say hello, but I have no clue who you are.

I am known by people in the St. Louis pool community as "college dave", "lawyer dave", and few people have started calling me "super dave", but they have a warped idea of the word "super".

I am looking forward to meeting you iba. I will be there from Saturday through Tuesday. PM me if you want.

kollegedave

I will introduce you, SD.

Lou Figueroa

$TAKE HOR$E

champagne - campaign
Silver Member
You got a memory like an elephant. If Chris can make it and he plays you have a bet. Since I don't know you (I assume), pm me on here on Wed and I will get up with you then.

I hate to say it but I will go on the bad action list before I will iron off this bet if I lose....lol

That being said if you win we will go somewhere else, if I win we can settle up at the snack bar outside the main tourny room....:thumbup:

Paula Deans buffet was sub par but it gives the new joint the 6