DFW Area - Dallas 10Ball Classic - February 28th - $30 Entry

sidepoket kidd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Doc, this is Trey and I have just run accross a guy who came up with a challenge and I think you are just the man to bust him on this. So heres the deal, Eat 1 gallon of baby food in 45 min time and you can not shit for or throw up for 1 hr afterwards. He says he will buy the baby food and bet 40, I know thats not a lot of money but i will bet the rail cause i have seen you in action and its not pretty! Hit me back and let me know if you think you can accomplish this epic task.

Captain K.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
sidepoket kidd said:
Hey Doc, this is Trey and I have just run accross a guy who came up with a challenge and I think you are just the man to bust him on this. So heres the deal, Eat 1 gallon of baby food in 45 min time and you can not shit for or throw up for 1 hr afterwards. He says he will buy the baby food and bet 40, I know thats not a lot of money but i will bet the rail cause i have seen you in action and its not pretty! Hit me back and let me know if you think you can accomplish this epic task.
Who pics the type of baby food?

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Twisted

sidepoket kidd said:

Trey,

You are a twisted man!! LOL

I would not want to be around if Doc lost this one! :shocked:

Ray

Samiel

Sea Player
Silver Member
Doc's tourney would be closer to me, but it's been a while since I've played a Scotch doubles tournament... hmm...

bdr1010

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am thinking about coming to this tournament this weekend from longview. Whit kind of tables and felt are they going to be played on?

SnakePool

Number 1 Photo Guy
Silver Member
i have never played a scotch doubles tournament. although i havent found a partner that i play well with.

ray, i honestly think you read too much into zachs post. i truly understand why you would be defensive towards his posts.

sidepoket kidd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We can come up with something on picking the baby food, my friend wants to pick it but i don't think that is fair, maybe pick 5 for doc to chose from? What do you all think is fair? As for Doc, he has to make the bet first. Oh yea, bump for a great tourney!

BigDoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
List

How many AZ'ers are we going to get. If you guys know of anyone else that needs to get on the list, please let me know.

1. Frank Cherry
2. Zach Ballas

Da Bank

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
wish i could play in this one!

I'm most likely going to be coming by for some 9 ft. action and some cue repair from Kennan for a few early hours before I have to go work.

Should be a great tournament as always!

RogueGambler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Doc,

Are you still having your tournament this weekend (Feb 28th)? I know there is a charity tournament up in Sherman and Captain K. was encouraging everyone to play in that since it is for a good cause.

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
RogueGambler said:
Doc,

Are you still having your tournament this weekend (Feb 28th)? I know there is a charity tournament up in Sherman and Captain K. was encouraging everyone to play in that since it is for a good cause.

Welcome to the forums! :)

I think the charity event is March 28th.

Captain K.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
RogueGambler said:
Doc,

The benfit tourny for Tony Sulzar in Sherman is March 28th not this Saturday, on March 28th , I'll be where ever Doc is going, whether heading up to Sherman or having an additional benifit for Tony here. :grin:

Thanks for the good words for a great guy :thumbup:
Kennan

P.S. only 199 posts to go and you can challege for the AZ crown :wink:

Last edited: