DFW Area - Dallas 10Ball Classic - January 24th - $30 Entry

rctx75

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Im sorry on thursday we were up there on sunday na you play good should be a fun match

Big Perm

1pkt 14.1 8 Banks 9 10
Silver Member
It will be fun....you can post up your victory on Sunday ;)

Bump for a great event, looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow....

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Big Perm said:
It will be fun....you can post up your victory on Sunday ;)

Bump for a great event, looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow....

What's up Big Perm?

Shoot em good up there!!! Still waiting to see Big Perm on the winners list!

Ray

Nitrox11

Just south of reality
I am going to more than likely make it. What time do sign-ups close? I am going to be eating lunch with some friends and will be only a few blocks from there so should be no problem with me making it by 12:30 to 12:45 time range.

Captain K.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
early results/ exits

Clicks 10 Ball Classic
35 paid players:

Two and outs
Andrew Walters he did get two byes though
Barbara Kimbrell
Robbie Clealand
Mike Thames
Blane

Some winners:

Captain K.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
early results/ exits

Clicks 10 Ball Classic
35 paid players:

Two and outs
Andrew Walters he did get two byes though
Barbara Kimbrell
Robbie Clealand
Mike Thames
Blane
Curtis S
Jim B.

Some winners:
Melissa Davis over Danny "Kid Delicious" Basavich" hill hill 5-8 :thumbup: then takes down Don Baker and playing Cody Anderson
Cody over Jeff Kimbrill then on to a win with Roel playing the Pro killer Melissa :smile: Cody got it 7-2, to play Chen
Jimmy Davis over "King" Zach Ballas then on to a win over Daniel Nolan but stopped very short 7-1 to Chen "NCS qualifier winner"
Chen had an easy path :p through a bye, JimC. Tom Smith and the ball bustin Jimmy Davis, pulling your chain Chen played very strong :D
Robert Clark over Mike Thames, Ron Canterberry, Justin Cromer one of the two UNT college players and then over Stephan Hustler 08 Brownto play Tara
Tara Williams "Fire Cracker" and former AZ Queen gets wins over Ricky Freguson, Jason H., and TJ.............Davis No TJ Barns 5-3 to play Robert Clark

Last edited:

Captain K.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
one loss side

Daneil over4 Andrew to a loss to Tom Smith who beat jeff Williams then a Loss to Stephan Brown who the losses to Ron Canterberry

Bryant over Peanutman Fred then a win over Roel, and a loss to Ron who took out Stephan 7/8th money time
Ron and Cody playing

Julie C. " Mason" over Jim Collings then a win over Viet "Samiel" to then go down to Jason H. then he took out Melissa "the pro killer" Davis to play Jimmy Davis (no relation)

Bob Hillen over Blain, Brandon Clark and Justin but came up short against Jimmy Davis now playing Robert

Guys, Gals, and inbetweeners
i got to go home and go to work
Danny Bashvich doing a clinic at JR Pockets in Denton at 2:00 pm Sunday
FREE ADMISION

see ya'll there
Captian out

Captain K.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Winners and loosers

Robert and Chen head up and Robert Clark comes out on top 7-3 over Chen, now he can take a break and rest in the rockin chair :D

Stephan vs Tara with Tara moving on :smile:
Jimmy Davis vs Cody with Cody coming up on top :grin:
Tara goes on to take out Jason H.
Ron puts a stop to Codys best finish at the 10 Ball classic :thumbup:

Ron Canterbery goes hill hill with the Firecracker
BOOM down goes Ron missing on a masse, hill hill

Bring on Chen, Chen who? oh yeah the guy from the country that invented fireworks.

Tara "Firecracker" Williams
shoots and runs her way to the hill, but Chen took advantage of a dry break form Tara and put out the firecracker
Great shootin Tara going hill hill with both Ron and Chen those boys will not ever look past her again :thumbup:

Chen and Robert decide that was enough and split 1st and 2nd

Payouts:
Drawing for free entry
Zach "the King" Ballas "the fix was in" :p 30.00
Melissa "pro killer" Davis earned last lady 30.00
Stephan Brown and Jimmy Davis 7/8 50.00
Jason H. and Cody 5/6 70.00
Ron Canterberry 4th 110.00
Tara Williams 3rd 180.00
Chen and Robert split 1st and 2nd 440.00/280.00

1310.00 paid out

Big thanks to Clicks for the added money and tables, Angel running the place on his own till dark, and of course Big Doc Reyes :clapping:
Had another fun time met somemore AZers.
No action for me tonight

Hope to see some of you at JRs with Danny Basavich

On to work I go
Kennan

Big Perm

1pkt 14.1 8 Banks 9 10
Silver Member
Kennan, thanks for the recap....I still need your tip services amigo, I keep dropping the ball......next time I will get it done first thing :D

Just great seeing everyone there, good group of folks from AZ that make a strong showing....makes you feel like home....

Doc, thanks again sir....and thanks to Tara for beating up on me.....twice...

Firecracker

aka Crackalackin
Silver Member
Big Perm said:
Kennan, thanks for the recap....I still need your tip services amigo, I keep dropping the ball......next time I will get it done first thing :D

Just great seeing everyone there, good group of folks from AZ that make a strong showing....makes you feel like home....

Doc, thanks again sir....and thanks to Tara for beating up on me.....twice...
I do what I can... :D

It was great meeting you Big Perm and I enjoyed both of our matches. It's always nice playing someone who respects the competition and the game.

Thanks to Doc as well for once again running a great tournament! I had a good time as usual and hopefully, I will get to make it out for next month's event!

Once again, thanks to Kennan for the updates and the great tip repair work.

BigDaniel

Registered
Great tournament Doc but, I think Los Lupes was better. Man that place rocks, I'm feelin a monthly ritual comin on.