Attachments

• 10Ball Flyer 2009 AZ.gif
    10Ball Flyer 2009 AZ.gif
    40.6 KB · Views: 275
Last edited:

Big Perm

1pkt 14.1 8 Banks 9 10
Silver Member
Did something happen later that night?? Seemed like a good group, I still wanna donate....uh, I mean play :grin:

rack'em zach'em

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
???? Dunno maybe because It was

Chen, Robert, and Tom in the top 3? Heck I beat Robert in the second round and he stormed through the losers side...I missed the end because I was playing Tara...

BigDoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Guy and Gals,

We are going to stick with the old format, but we will be increasing the entry fee to $30.

Starting next month, if you win or split 1st or 2nd, you have to sit out a month.

-Doc

More details to come............

Big Perm

1pkt 14.1 8 Banks 9 10
Silver Member
Kewl, well count me in on the 24th amigo, I enjoyed your event and wanna play again....:thumbup:

BigDoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Big Perm said:
Kewl, well count me in on the 24th amigo, I enjoyed your event and wanna play again....:thumbup:

Awesome......

Jason, it was a pleasure meeting you. It always makes my life easier when a players just wants to get up and play.:thumbup:

See you soon.

-Doc

BigDaniel

Registered
I'd like to make this one too. I think we ended the weekend about even Doc. Even though you led by 1 taquito and 2 cherry pies on Friday night, I think I fought back when I ate the entire papadeaux platter Saturday evening.

BigDoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
BigDaniel said:
I'd like to make this one too. I think we ended the weekend about even Doc. Even though you led by 1 taquito and 2 cherry pies on Friday night, I think I fought back when I ate the entire papadeaux platter Saturday evening.

I knew you had it in you.lol I think that you were just stalling to get the bet right.

Firecracker

aka Crackalackin
Silver Member
Thinking about heading out for this one since I had so much fun last month.

Funny, I lived down the street and never played, now I live an hour away and looking forward to these events...

BigDoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Firecracker said:
Thinking about heading out for this one since I had so much fun last month.

Funny, I lived down the street and never played, now I live an hour away and looking forward to these events...

Awesome, I hope you can make it. It's sure to be fun.:thumbup:

Joe, you should come get some of this action.lol........Thanks for the Bump.

-Doc

morinj29

Banned
BigDoc said:
Awesome, I hope you can make it. It's sure to be fun.:thumbup:

Joe, you should come get some of this action.lol........Thanks for the Bump.

-Doc
only if i get the last 2!

Big Perm

1pkt 14.1 8 Banks 9 10
Silver Member
BTT for ya Doc....

I will be there at 11am on the 24th, looking forward to it sir....

9Ball_JJ

Newbie Fo' Life
Silver Member
morinj29 said:
ray says he plays you even...so i need some weight :eek:
You've got the last two from me Joe....And Doc will spot you 3 taquitos on the wire if you want that action. :grin-square: