Diamond Bar Tables in Cleveland?

Ice House

Closest I know of is ice house 5516 West Webb Rd. Austintown,OH. I believe they have 8 diamond bar boxes & 1 9ft in back room. I don't know if 9ft is a diamond. Nice place to shoot.
 
BJ'S Diamond Mine had both 9 footers and Barboxes. I heard that the
mine sold the 9 footers and stayed open with the bar boxes, and then
I heard that they closed all together. That was the only place around
Cleveland that I knew of that had Diamond bar boxes. I called and got
no answer, but then again its 11:15 am. Good luck.

BJ's Diamond Mine. 16700 Lorain Ave. Cleveland, OH 44111.
Phone: 216-671-1111.
 
BJ'S Diamond Mine had both 9 footers and Barboxes. I heard that the
mine sold the 9 footers and stayed open with the bar boxes, and then
I heard that they closed all together. That was the only place around
Cleveland that I knew of that had Diamond bar boxes. I called and got
no answer, but then again its 11:15 am. Good luck.

BJ's Diamond Mine. 16700 Lorain Ave. Cleveland, OH 44111.
Phone: 216-671-1111 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************216-671-1111******end_of_the_skype_highlighting.

Shamadam I believe Wally at Rivercity bought the diamonds from BJ's.
 
Shamadam I believe Wally at Rivercity bought the diamonds from BJ's.

He did Denny. He bought the 9 footers, and is now selling the Big "G"
Gandy's for a steal, but I dont believe he bought the 7 foot bar boxes.
I dont know if they are still in there, or gone truth be told. I was told
that the place would still stay open with the bar boxes, but I'm not
sure if it is still open.
 
He did Denny. He bought the 9 footers, and is now selling the Big "G"
Gandy's for a steal, but I dont believe he bought the 7 foot bar boxes.
I dont know if they are still in there, or gone truth be told. I was told
that the place would still stay open with the bar boxes, but I'm not
sure if it is still open.

I have a Diamond smart table with light. I am in the Northeast Indiana area. The table was just recovered by Diamond 3 months ago.
 
I think there used to be, but lebron took them to south beach with the rest of the Cleveland economy.
 
Back
Top