Diamond Open - Aiken, SC

Woodshaft

Do what works for YOU!
Gomez has switched from his usual Predator Vantage shaft to a new carbon fiber shaft recently. Seems to have improved his game. Anyone know what brand the shaft is?

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hall wins the hotseat match over Morra in the Banks. Morra to play Gorst who knocked out Woodward to see who goes to the finals against Hall. He has been hitting them strong.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I turned it off about 11 last night, no interest in the stupid doubles. Anyone confirm that they didn't finish the Banks out last night? Nothing updated online. Thanks.

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't think i saw Alex and Dennis in the banks bracket. They must rather be in action matches.

Dennis vs Alex in the first round of 1p. Dennis blanked Alex 4-0

CaleAYS

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone know if they showed banks finals? I just tuned in and I’m getting the same doubles match on both streams.
edit - now I have Dennis and Josh one pocket on main table.

Last edited:

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is it still 2-2 Dennis vs Josh?

Shane already in the final 4 on winner side.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone know if they showed banks finals? I just tuned in and I’m getting the same doubles match on both streams.
edit - now I have Dennis and Josh one pocket on main table.
No, they posted three minutes ago on Facebook that:

"
Up next on the main arena table
Cuetec’s Banks Finals
Justin Hall vs Fedor Gorst
"

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anybody watching this Banks final? After that shot where Gorst pocketed the ball and corner hooked Hall, and Hall just intentionally fouled by pushing the ball down the short rail to the center diamond, did Gorst not know that was ball in hand behind the headstring, or is that not the rule?!

CaleAYS

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anybody watching this Banks final? After that shot where Gorst pocketed the ball and corner hooked Hall, and Hall just intentionally fouled by pushing the ball down the short rail to the center diamond, did Gorst not know that was ball in hand behind the headstring, or is that not the rule?!
Not the rule. Banks usually always played like one pocket. Only ball in hand on scratches.