Diamond Tables Near Cary NC????

DelaWho???

Banger McCue
Silver Member
Going to be in Cary for a couple weeks. Any Diamond tables in the area? I own a 7' Pro/Am so a 7' smart table in a sports bar would be ok too.

Gonna miss my Diamond while I'm gone.

:cool:

seb1899

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is a link to Brass Tap Billiards:

http://brasstapbilliards.com/

And there site states:

The Brass Tap & Billiards opened in May 1984 and has been a Raleigh staple for pool players ever since. We currently have 17 regulation 9 foot Brunswick Gold Crown IV tables, 1 regulation 9 foot Diamond table, 4 Coin tables, Golden Tee, and Megatouch games. To keep with the times we even have cornhole now.

also a link to Bucks Billiards:

http://bucksbilliards.net/

They bhave 16 regulation tables and by the picture they are Gold Crowns:

phoca_thumb_l_-0929_web.jpg

edd

Trance Doc
Silver Member
Going to be in Cary for a couple weeks. Any Diamond tables in the area? I own a 7' Pro/Am so a 7' smart table in a sports bar would be ok too.

Gonna miss my Diamond while I'm gone.

Brown's Billiards in Raleigh has one Diamond (919.878.9092) and On The Snap in Fuquay-Varina (about 20-30 minutes from Cary) has all Diamonds. Their # is 919.557.9060

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Local Humor!

Cary NC I have been there it's also known as the Containment Area for Relocated Yankees... Sorry but I couldn't resist tossing that one up, I own a retirement home in Chapel Hill and that IS what the local boys call Cary!!

DelaWho???

Banger McCue
Silver Member
Cary NC I have been there it's also known as the Containment Area for Relocated Yankees... Sorry but I couldn't resist tossing that one up, I own a retirement home in Chapel Hill and that IS what the local boys call Cary!!

Been there, heard it. I get to Cary several times a year. The business office is there. Usually go to Hot Shots in McGregor Square. 10 gold crowns not bad, was just looking for something better.

DelaWho???

Banger McCue
Silver Member
I has internets!!! I has Google!!!

2221 N Grassland Dr, Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina 27526

I've got a GPS, so thanks for the addy. I will definitely check it out.

Funny about the internets, I work a tech job, but the only surfing I really do is here....

I need to make friends with google....

DelaWho???

Banger McCue
Silver Member
I'll be in Cary the last 2 weeks of Sept and the last 2 in Oct. If anyone wants to get togeteher and hit a couple racks, I'd enjoy the game.

I'll play just about anything. 8, 9, 10, 14-1, rotation, etc.