Diamond Wire Ball Holder

KUKABUKA

I'm considering purchasing one of these to be mounted on my valley home table, does anyone have any thoughts or reviews of this product in action? Does it protrude too far from the table edge? Do you lean into it more than you'd like? (Especially on a valley)

I'd love to see some pictures, I haven't found many online and from what I can tell it looks kind of ugly and inconvenient, but I've been playing quite a bit of 1p and there's no denying it's usefulness.

I'm also open to hearing about alternatives that you think work well.

Thank you

KUKABUKA
https://www.seyberts.com/diamond-billiard-pool-table-wire-ball-rack

Sent from my SM-S901W using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
IMO, it is ugly and some feel it's over-priced, but it's functional.

If you can live with the Valley coin slot, the ball rack should be no problem.
And given the design, if it does protrude too far, you could always block it to set it further back.

TheBasics

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
KUKABUKA, Howdy;

Why bother, only holds 10 balls. Just get one of these;
and you put yours in one half and opponent uses the other half. Even if out of stock
at Seybert's I'm sure you can find it at other sellers.

hank

KUKABUKA

IMO, it is ugly and some feel it's over-priced, but it's functional.

If you can live with the Valley coin slot, the ball rack should be no problem.
And given the design, if it does protrude too far, you could always block it to set it further back.
I don't have a coin slot, my valley is the panther home model

Great point with the blocks, that helps with the ugliness too, thanks for the input.

KUKABUKA

KUKABUKA, Howdy;

and you put yours in one half and opponent uses the other half. Even if out of stock
at Seybert's I'm sure you can find it at other sellers.

hank
Thank you for the input, I'm currently using my aramith box with your suggested method, and while it works fine I'm just looking for something a little more professional.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The rack is made specifically for a ProAm. Might not adapt to your liking.

BobTfromIL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We really seldom use the ones we have on our Pro-Am's. Of course we have other alternatives.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Seyberts specifically mentions it can be used on a valley.

That’s good news. I like them. We put one on each Diamond in our clubhouse. They are worth having. I’m going to fit one on my Diamond Prof.

MurrayNevada

hank
Mine holds 18 balls. I never have a need to hold more than that.

Diamond Ball Rack.jpg

Mr. Joshua

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
These are designed for one pocket. The listing from onepocket.org is below, and there's a website with contact info.

IMG_7970 sm.jpg

KUKABUKA

These are designed for one pocket. The listing from onepocket.org is below, and there's a website with contact info.

View attachment 660363
I actually messaged him twice several months ago about those and he didn't reply! I like the design, they might be a nuisance on the valley which doesn't have the overhang like the diamonds do.

Last edited:

TheBasics

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you for the input, I'm currently using my aramith box with your suggested method, and while it works fine I'm just looking for something a little more professional.

Howdy;

Those ball holders are used at DCC and in the majority of the Accu-Stats matches.
They put one in each player's space.

hank

Scratch85

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I put one on my Olhausen and I love it. Works and looks great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kobyp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm currently working on one that will not protrude out on the valley tables.

Here are the ones I make for the diamonds:

These brackets are made from 14ga steel and attach to your Diamond table using two of the existing leg bolts for easy installation. Matte black powder coated finish keeps it looking good and the rubber inserts provide protection for the ball's finish.

20220906_234523_300x300.jpg
20220906_234541321_300x300.jpg

BobTfromIL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'd love to hear about your alternatives

Our room has cue holders that have space for balls, we also made a tray which hold 7 balls for our 1 P games, Works fine.
The tray is basically a channel, with closed ends,

KUKABUKA

I'm currently working on one that will not protrude out on the valley tables.

Here are the ones I make for the diamonds:

These brackets are made from 14ga steel and attach to your Diamond table using two of the existing leg bolts for easy installation. Matte black powder coated finish keeps it looking good and the rubber inserts provide protection for the ball's finish.

View attachment 660720View attachment 660721
Those look great, neat idea!

Sent from my SM-X800 using Tapatalk

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks all, going to try out the diamond wire rack.
I think I had one on my Diamond table. I know I’ve used lots of them. They are just fine. Trays are ok too but carrying the balls away from the table when there’s more than 5 is a pain in the ass. So I like the wire racks. They look normal to me.

Best
Fatboy 😃