did somebody video tape this? Earl's match!

asbani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Earl's 11 racks for the Million at CJ's. I heard so much about it, and would really love to see it myself, I searched alot. but no success.

so I thought this is the best place to ask, if it's somewhere online - or even buy the tape from someone, accu-status or other company, or even a personal video tape, Let me know.


-Asbani.
 
i heard he never got all his money, something about they were supposed to insure it for the million and there was some mixup and they either settled with earl or he sued em or something, anybody know the whole story
 
JoeyInCali said:
If someone has it. it'd be Jay Helfert as he refereed that match.


CJ Wiley has the only tape of the last five racks of the run. He has chosen not to sell copies at this time. Earl did get a settlement on the million dollar award, a very healthy one.
 
jay helfert said:
CJ Wiley has the only tape of the last five racks of the run. He has chosen not to sell copies at this time. Earl did get a settlement on the million dollar award, a very healthy one.
Thnx Jay.
At least I have Efren's 9.5 rack-run. :)
 
Thanks jay.

I don't really know if CJ wiley reads this forums, if not can someone who knows him let him know that I'm interested in buying the tape :) thanks.
 
Back
Top