Jerry Forsyth
Well-known member
Folks, I received the following email for your interest:
My husband and I own Tom’s Tavern, in downtown Phoenix. The eatery has been around since 1929---it has a great deal of history, including a pool hall and gambling den in the back room. We’re looking for some old timers: judges, lawyers, or pool hustlers who used to hang out in the old Tom’s. They are invited to our birthday bash in early December. Please let me know if you are aware of any of these individuals and send me their contact information.
Best,
Terry Ratner
Tom’s Restaurant & Tavern
602.264.0240
My husband and I own Tom’s Tavern, in downtown Phoenix. The eatery has been around since 1929---it has a great deal of history, including a pool hall and gambling den in the back room. We’re looking for some old timers: judges, lawyers, or pool hustlers who used to hang out in the old Tom’s. They are invited to our birthday bash in early December. Please let me know if you are aware of any of these individuals and send me their contact information.
Best,
Terry Ratner
Tom’s Restaurant & Tavern
602.264.0240