Digital Drawings of you Jenn

The Piper

Get Ugly...
Silver Member
JennBarretta said:
It probably is safer, but it's also expensive and time consuming. On short trips I'm just going to take my chances, and on long ones I'm going to put my cue inside my (very large) suitcase. With close to 100,000 air miles last year it only happened once, so I'm not too worried.

Three words: Frequent Flyer Miles. HAHA.

Deanna Michelle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I really think you could market Vendetta Barretta :) Come on, Jenn!

You could start by having your own door sign for your hotel rooms.

vendettaDoor.jpg

:D

9 ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Deannna that door sign is so cool I could definately see jenn marketing not only hotel room signs but also posters, coffee mugs, t-shirts and a whole host of other products, who knows maybe if talk about it enough she might start a new merchandise range. fingers crossed.

duke@neo.rr.com

soon to be banned
Silver Member
door hanger

Deanna Michelle said:

vendettaDoor.jpg

that's great! I really like the saying, but her picture isn't bad either.

jhendri2

Rack'em Sausage
Silver Member
That would make an awesome promotional picture! Great work Deanna! I would love to have a signed version of that in my pool room!!

Jim

sniper

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Deanna Michelle said:

vendettaDoor.jpg

I love that picture Deanna!

Deanna Michelle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JennBarretta said:
Ok, Deanna...I LOVE that! You're so creative!

THANKS! :) Jenn I know you have talented and creative friends who work on your merchandise already - so if you want go right ahead and use that. Or that idea in general. Of course, if you want ME to really make you one, PM me. I'm sweet like that. (Okay I want no comments from LS or Rousey to that statement! Ya know I'm sweet!)
:)

Thank you for the positive feedback everyone.

//But please, call me Dea (like the letter D), or you'll all be thinking my name is De-ANNA in your mind. I can't let that happen! It's pronounced Dee-nuh.//

Take care.

Dea

U

Ummagumma

Deanna Michelle said:

vendettaDoor.jpg

That one looks great!! I bet you could come up with a real cool sticker for her suitcases. I dunno, something along the lines of a message to the baggage handlers to be careful handling her stuff, or else.

travis trotter

pro pool player
Silver Member
i am a office manager of a insurance company and to me it sounds like you need some good recomendations for a insurance agent :)

thanks