disregard any info you may have learned from me...

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
If you happened to learn anything from the videos I've made or the PDF I made about aiming... please unlearn that information. I ran into RonV today and he doesnt seem to thrilled that I do things differently than him. He also doesn't feel like I'm able to help anyone... Apparently I stepped on some toes and it seems he's bitter... oh well. If somehow you were able to learn anything from my nonsense, please unlearn it and buy his DVD.

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
If you happened to learn anything from the videos I've made or the PDF I made about aiming... please unlearn that information. I ran into RonV today and he doesnt seem to thrilled that I do things differently than him. He also doesn't feel like I'm able to help anyone... Apparently I stepped on some toes and it seems he's bitter... oh well. If somehow you were able to learn anything from my nonsense, please unlearn it and buy his DVD.

Unlearn it.lol I dont care if it works,its wrong so you unlearn it."But" No buts about it .Cleary I don"t think what you have help people with can be unlearned.Your in trouble.:grin:

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
Unlearn it.lol I dont care if it works,its wrong so you unlearn it."But" No buts about it .Cleary I don"t think what you have help people with can be unlearned.Your in trouble.:grin:

I've got hundreds of emails/PMs of people all over the world asking me questions and thanking me... I must not have a clue..

Servicky

ITT Table Mechanic
Silver Member
Great

Thats just great now i got to start over just what i need... you going to put out an update?? hehehehe how to unlearn ver.1.2....

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member

Ah!!!!!!!!!! OK no problem!!!!!!!!!

But seriously if some one doesn't appreciate what you have done it is their loss not your's so don't worry about it. There is no reason to allow some one to upset you when your only trying to help others.

bflgvs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OK! I've just reformatted; now where am I? What am I doing here? Somebody please help. Cleary where are you?

Gerry S