Do you need your table or tables recovered?

rack'em zach'em

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well....

When you rely on word of mouth and minimum impact advertising it can be slow at times..but you have to be thankful for what is there when it is..

With the way things are going in the economy right now you have to do what you can to provide for your family..not to mention traveling around would be pretty cool..

realkingcobra

Silver Member
One would think that with over 3,600 bars & pubs listed in Texas, that would produce way more work than 10 Shane's could keep up with. When I had 328 bar accounts up in Washington St. back when I was recovering tables all the time, that produced over 1,000 recoveries a year...and I never had to leave the state, but it does take some work to build that kind of reputation I guess;)

Glen

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Dave & Busters in Dallas still has rock hard cushions on all their tables, isn't that located in your back yard?;)

Glen

rack'em zach'em

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hmmm...

I don't know what Shane has and hasn't check out...but I will look into it..The are around 5 or 6 Dave and Busters in the area..

rack'em zach'em

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Okay Guys

If you're in the Midwest Region I need you cloth orders and deposits by 2pm tomorrow..Call me for the prices and we will get it done..All cloth will be shipped to your address so that it is there and ready on arrival.

Zach

940-595-6091

James2003

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I may be intrested in a couple of months on changing to 860 Tourney Blue. If I don't recover I do need my table moved over about 5-8 inches. It's a 8 foot Brunswick Brookstone. I got a price from a VERY Well Known person and that was $350

Shane Johnson, AKA Cuephoric and I want to hit the road and start working on some tables..We will travel anywhere!!

Naturally, Shane is a perfectionist and loves his work. If you're interested in getting something done, give us a call. You can't beat the quality for the price and that's guaranteed!!

We will do anything and everything as long as it involves a pool table..

Rack'em Zach'em

940-595-6091

Shane "Cuephoric" Johnson

817-471-0764

States of Shown Interest This Far

Midwest
Ohio - Saturated Fats
Texas - Kawa44, Elephant Man

East Coast
South Carolina - Thunderball
Virginia - Donscratch
Connecticut - Kickin' Chicken
Massachusetts - Apocalypse2012
New York - Bambu
Pennsylvania - Iownthe412
New Jersey - Bpp&d

If you could send me a pm with your name, phone number, location, table type, size, and the work you need completed in what time frame that would be awesome...

Thanks

Rack'em Zach'em