Do You See Top Players With Long Bridge Change it

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Do you see top players that use a long bridge change to a shorter bridge if they have the room for their long bridge. I'm not saying you don't need to shoot some shots with a shorter or longer bridge, but I really don't think it matters that much. I use all length bridges...what ever feels comfortable and I have no problem making balls. JT
 
I see them change bridge length a lot as you have to during a game. But certain shots absolutely require a long bridge such as the one from Earl in my signature. But for the average player which constitutes most of us you are probably correct as most of us would not attempt the shot that Earl did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q83NHdMQgRE#t=344
 
Last edited:
I see them change bridge length a lot as you have to during a game. But certain shots absolutely require a long bridge such as the one from Earl in my signature. But for the average player which constitutes most of you are probably correct as most of us would not attempt the shot that Earl did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q83NHdMQgRE#t=344

Both Earl and Shane are using long bridges, and both seem to have a bit of elbow drop. Good video.
.
 
Back
Top