Doc & Eddies to get NEW DIAMONDS!

rayjay

some of the kids
Silver Member
I just heard that Doc & Eddies in Albuquerque is going to get all new Diamond tables, 8-7 footers and 8-9 footers! It had been rumored for a while, but they are now ordered and will be in place at the end of the month, along with new carpet!! Also heard that Tommy Tokoph was instrumental in helping get this done, wow, thanks Tommy, from all the pool players in Albuquerque! I really hope this will give Doc's the boost they need to become the Player's House for the state, like they were in Jimmy Moore's day, and give them the business they need to not only survive, but thrive in a big way.

The only thing I am wondering about, is that "someone" from Diamond is going to "train" a local installer to put them in...I thought that installation was Real King Cobra's job?? Is this standard for Diamond? None the less, I'm floored by this news and wish them all the best!

RadicalOne

PBIA Certified Instructor
Silver Member
This is great news!

I'm happy to hear about the new tables. I enjoy playing on Diamonds and I'm looking forward to the upgrade.

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just heard that Doc & Eddies in Albuquerque is going to get all new Diamond tables, 8-7 footers and 8-9 footers! It had been rumored for a while, but they are now ordered and will be in place at the end of the month, along with new carpet!! Also heard that Tommy Tokoph was instrumental in helping get this done, wow, thanks Tommy, from all the pool players in Albuquerque! I really hope this will give Doc's the boost they need to become the Player's House for the state, like they were in Jimmy Moore's day, and give them the business they need to not only survive, but thrive in a big way.

The only thing I am wondering about, is that "someone" from Diamond is going to "train" a local installer to put them in...I thought that installation was Real King Cobra's job?? Is this standard for Diamond? None the less, I'm floored by this news and wish them all the best!

Great news for all the pool players in your area. I know you can't wait to play pool on the Diamond tables!

How have you and your family been, rayjay? Take care.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tommy T.

I just wanted to give Tommy his due props. He was in Tulsa 3yrs. ago for Gabe's one-hole tournament. He played hard, was polite to all and came across the type of player that the game needs more of. I've seen him at a couple more area events and his actions reinforce my observations. Hope the rolls go your way kid, you're allright.

rayjay

some of the kids
Silver Member
Couldn't agree more about Tommy, good kid with a lot of potential. Mr. L&L, the family is good and expanding soon, hope you and yours are well also, thanks for asking.

8ballEinstein

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Diamonds @ Doc & Eddie's???

That's great news! Whenever I'm in town I like stopping in there. Now it'll be a much better experience! I hope it works out well for them.

franko

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wish

I wish I lived there, that sounds like it is going to be some room.My hat off to the owner for taking a aggressive busn. like approach, everyone else seems to be back peddling . I think it will work out very well for him.The pool world envies you.

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Couldn't agree more about Tommy, good kid with a lot of potential. Mr. L&L, the family is good and expanding soon, hope you and yours are well also, thanks for asking.

You are welcome, Mr. rayjay. Any time. I am glad to know you and the family are doing great.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.