Does anyone know how to get in contact with Superman8 ?

8up

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does anyone know how to get in contact with Superman8 ? If so please have him check his PM's
 
TTT if anyone knows him tell Schon wants $80 plus shipping to fix the warp. I will pay for shipping.
 
8up

If you can't get in touch with him call me. Knowing your situation I will pay to get it fixed for you, no questions asked. Just send the cue to schon and have them call me. I only ask one thing, pay it forward!

Greg "the jackal" Jacklin
 
Greg, Thank you for your generous offer. At this point it is about principle. The man has not even got on here after finding out there was a problem. turns out he only has one post he actually started that wasn't a for sale or raffle. I feel he owes me and for whatever reason he is not made it a point to come on here and fix it. Thank you again for your offer but I got in this with him and either he will fix it or I will sell it as is and try to make sure he does not screw the next guy.

Thanks, Ron
 
Greg, Thank you for your generous offer. At this point it is about principle. The man has not even got on here after finding out there was a problem. turns out he only has one post he actually started that wasn't a for sale or raffle. I feel he owes me and for whatever reason he is not made it a point to come on here and fix it. Thank you again for your offer but I got in this with him and either he will fix it or I will sell it as is and try to make sure he does not screw the next guy.

Thanks, Ron
FWIW on one of my first cues after playing with it for quite a while I find out there is a warp in it. Was tiny, much like what you have going on. That cue is a super player so if you are going to play with it, don't let it psych you out.

However if you have any plans on reselling it, you have to have that addressed. That cue should sell at $500 very fast if it is in good shape, with a warp you are probably looking at $200. In other words if it only costs $80 to fix it, it's well worth the investment on it.

Superman8 work something out with him, it's probably the post office's fault and usually a buyer will make a deal with you to keep your rep right.

If no response by Superman8 soon, time to red rep bomb him. Good luck!
 
Back
Top