Donald Duck learning 3 Cushion, in English

dmgwalsh said:
I've got it on a dvd along with a George Ashby/Sang Lee match from 20 some years ago if anyone wants a copy.

I'm in for a copy...plus any straight pool classics you may want to share :)
ruk
 
rukiddingme said:
I'm in for a copy...plus any straight pool classics you may want to share :)
ruk
No Problem. Drop me a pm with your particulars.

p.s. Guess who I'm going to see tomorrow.
 
This is available for purchase. It's one excerp from Disney's "Mathmagic Land"
A quick Google gave me this as an example.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0052751/

This cartoon is great for the kids and interesting to the adults. Entertaining and Educational for all.
 
Tried to use http://vixy.net to convert to a storeable file.... problem was, Disney put in a copyright claim and the video is removed.

Would still like to get a copy of this if possible.
 
Kevin said:
... Would still like to get a copy of this if possible.
There are lots of VHS copies available on eBay -- there are several active auctions at all times. Search on "mathmagic". I believe it is also available directly from Disney, but in a rather expensive teachers' edition.
 
HMMM, I got this message when I went to the Youtube link -- I guess they do pay attention :)
This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by The Walt Disney Company
 
donald duck; Ashby/Sang Lee match

Those of you who pm'd me for a copy, I didn't forget about you. I misplaced my copy and just located it today. I'll make some copies and mail them off.

For the others, there is a match of George Ashby/Sang Lee from 1986 playing at the Illinois Billiard Club. If you want a copy pm me.
 
Back
Top