Donate $10 To TAR & Get A FREE Thingamabob !!!

iowa_player

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is some kind of bridge . You put it on the end of your cue and shoot soft on real long shots if you dont want to use the bridge . I dont use it so the first person to post " I will take it and donate $10 to TAR will get it . I will pay the shipping .

When donating to TAR please leave the comment " Thingamabob "

=== EDITED TO SAVE ANY HEADACHES . LOL I HOPE :grin-square:

Here is the link to make your donation to TAR > http://www.theactionreport.com/index.html

Thanks ....... Larry


Picture033-1.jpg


Picture029-1.jpg
 
Last edited:
No one wants the thingamabob ?

Just post that you want it and that your willing to donate $10 or more to TAR
and its your's Ill pay the shipping . :thumbup:
 
I just had somthing really awesome happen to me on this board - Will8834 donated a cue to my brother. So I will donate some money back and keep the good deed juices flowing.

Ill donate and send you confirmation in PM.

Thanks.
 
Very nice thingamabob fwiw.

The blueing on the wheels is quite telling in my expert opinion.This thing has bobbed a few money balls in I'd guess.

Nice oversized hubs coupled with a stainless axle??? Not all TofaB's are built with this level of dedication to the craft.

Nice pick up cor.
 
Thunderball said:
Very nice thingamabob fwiw.

The blueing on the wheels is quite telling in my expert opinion.This thing has bobbed a few money balls in I'd guess.

Nice oversized hubs coupled with a stainless axle??? Not all TofaB's are built with this level of dedication to the craft.

Nice pick up cor.


Im not sure what that is on the wheels its been sitting on my desk for months
I only used it one time.
 
Back
Top