Donation info for Adam Smith & Nikki's daughter

UrackmIcrackm

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This information was posted on pg 6 or 7 of the other thread and might have been missed by those that didn't read past the intial story. I'm starting this thread in effort to raise awareness.

For those that might have missed it, Adam GQ Smith and his girlfriend Nikki Elleholz were in an accident on their way home from the DCC. Adam received a broken ankle that required surgery. Nikki passed tragically when another vehicle became involved after the initial accident.

Adam is not able to work while his ankle is broken. He also lost his car in this accident and does not have medical insurance. Nikki is survived by her 7 yr old daughter Olivia.

Nicole Hurley Palescuk is "girlcanrunout" and she runs tournaments at Plush Pocket where Adam is house pro. Nicole has been kind enough to take on the task of accepting donations. Nicole, thank you for doing this.
Right now donations can be made to;
no1billiard@yahoo.com
via paypal. Please be specific if you would like your donations to go to Nicole's 7 year old daughter Olivia. Or if you wish your donations to go to Adam Smith for his car or living expenses, or medical insurance.
You can also put your name and phone number. If you wish to remain anonymous you can do so.
We are trying to put something (fund raiser) together for Saturday March 13th (tentative) If anyone would like to donate services or items or ideas that would be very helpful as well.
We will have the announcements in insideenglish magazine or online is insideenglish.com
Thank you everyone for your support- The family's are reading these posts. It is a great comfort to them.

Last edited:
This information was posted on pg 6 or 7 of the other thread and might have been missed by those that didn't read past the intial story. I'm starting this thread in effort to raise awareness.

For those that might have missed it, Adam GQ Smith and his girlfriend Nikki Elleholz were in an accident on their way home from the DCC. Adam received a broken ankle that required surgery. Nikki passed tragically when another vehicle became involved after the initial accident.

Adam is not able to work while his ankle is broken. He also lost his car in this accident and does not have medical insurance. Nikki is survived by her 7 yr old daughter Olivia.

Nicole Hurley Palescuk is "girlcanrunout" and she has been kind enough to take on the task of accepting donations. Nicole, thank you for doing this.

Thank you so much for your help as well!
Adam is doing "o.k."
Thanks to everyone that is helping and being supportive in this.
Nicole Hurley Palescuk

getthemoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
this is a great thing you are doing but to whom is putting this on should call adams sponsered poolroom in detroit area i think its ball n cue im not sure though and have them put on a pool tourney and dinner fund raiser for both him and the daughter i know id come up and play and so would many others to help such a sad cause

cbaumann212

Jackass Extraordinaire
Silver Member
girlcanrunout

this is a great thing you are doing but to whom is putting this on should call adams sponsered poolroom in detroit area i think its ball n cue im not sure though and have them put on a pool tourney and dinner fund raiser for both him and the daughter i know id come up and play and so would many others to help such a sad cause

"girlcanrunout" is a close friend of both Adam and his girlfriend Nicole. She runs tournaments at Plush Pocket where Adam is house pro. There will be a benefit in march and for now, she is person in charge.

UrackmIcrackm

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"girlcanrunout" is a close friend of both Adam and his girlfriend Nicole. She runs tournaments at Plush Pocket where Adam is house pro. There will be a benefit in march and for now, she is person in charge.

I've edited the original post to point out that Nicole works out of Adams home room. :smile:

Benefit

Nikki Ellerholz Land

A benefit will be held for Nikki’s 7 year old daughter Olivia:
Saturday March, 27th 2010.

Plush Pockets- 28202 Dequindre Rd, Warren, Michigan- Between 11 and 12 mile road next to Kroger.

Starts at 2:00, Pool tables will be open for practice at 12:00.
We will have a fun pool tournament, Texas hold ‘em tourney. Lupus awareness balloon release.

Raffles include: Pool cues, pool cases, Shirts, bracelets, Redwing tickets, neon pool sign, Jewelry chest, Golf prizes, Many more prizes and donations are coming in too. Silent auction, 50/50 raffles. Food, drinks, music, fun and memories…
You are more than welcome to bring guests, family and friends. Please spread the word to others.

Thank you to the kind people who made donations via the pay pal. The suggestions, the offers of help, the condolences to Nikki’s family & friends who are reading this.

I will be going to Valley Forge if there are any vendor that would like to donate. We would really appreciate your donations.

Just a note about Nikki:
Nikki had Lupus, she struggled through a lot of pain, she never ever complained about it.
Nikki has a beautiful daughter that is 7 years old. That was her greatest happiness!
Nikki could play pool very well- that was her passion.
Nikki loved life her family and friends.
Nikki was engaged to Adam Smith.
Nikki was beautiful inside & out.
Nikki will be missed.
Nikki was loved.

Last edited:

TheBook

Ret Professional Goof Off
Silver Member
Just a thought. Contact "Inside English" about the benefit. Also the league operators in the area to pass it on.

There is the APA. TAP. BCA, Metro, Downriver.

Tom Jenkins is the APA.

There is a rather new BCA operating Downriver. Link is

Synergypool.Homestead.com

Adam is a player that everyone respects and likes, because he treated everyone likewise.

Just a thought. Contact "Inside English" about the benefit. Also the league operators in the area to pass it on.

There is the APA. TAP. BCA, Metro, Downriver.

Tom Jenkins is the APA.

There is a rather new BCA operating Downriver. Link is

Synergypool.Homestead.com

Adam is a player that everyone respects and likes, because he treated everyone likewise.

Yes the TAP league here in Detroit knows-Nikki was on my team in TAP! I will get a hold of Tom too. Good idea. Thanks so much

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
another bump in order !

Originally Posted by girlcanrunout
no1billiard@yahoo.com
via paypal. Please be specific if you would like your donations to go to Nicole's 7 year old daughter Olivia. Or if you wish your donations to go to Adam Smith for his car or living expenses, or medical insurance.
You can also put your name and phone number. If you wish to remain anonymous you can do so.
We are trying to put something (fund raiser) together for Saturday March 13th (tentative) If anyone would like to donate services or items or ideas that would be very helpful as well.
We will have the announcements in insideenglish magazine or online is insideenglish.com
Thank you everyone for your support- The family's are reading these posts. It is a great comfort to them.

Last edited:

5andout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ive never sent anything via paypal but i want to help someway. pm with information if you could.

FinnBoggCr

Billiards Auction House
Knocked some ball around with Adam a few times when I lived in Michigan. A great player and a gent. I never had the pleasure of meeting Niki. I do how ever remember Adam answering his phone and speaking to her on many occasions, while we played. If Im not stuck on the boat during his benefit tournament. Ill gladly drive up and attend. Hey Adam....... get well soon and .....chalk up.

Knocked some ball around with Adam a few times when I lived in Michigan. A great player and a gent. I never had the pleasure of meeting Niki. I do how ever remember Adam answering his phone and speaking to her on many occasions, while we played. If Im not stuck on the boat during his benefit tournament. Ill gladly drive up and attend. Hey Adam....... get well soon and .....chalk up.

That will be awesome!! Love the support!! Saturday March 27th tables open at 12:00 start at 2:00!! Thanks!!

theblemishedone

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pasting a link.

Posting this for someone taken much too soon from this planet.

no1billiard@yahoo.com