Dont be like this "seller" on ebay

mistamikel

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So, after a long pause from the game I decided to start playing again and was looking for a decent/cheaper cue.
Decided on the Cuetec avid series.
Found one on ebay and wanted to pair it with an 11.75mm option and add a second shaft.
Sent a message to Sunshinehutbilliardsanddarts (seller on ebay) and well...we'll.... don't be like this asshole trying to word overcharging the sec9nd shaft as "2 shafts for $149"

And he's still messaging me on ebay telling me he's the cheapest on ebay and not to buy from him.

Just wanted to show people who to stay away from, unless you want a "good deal"

Screenshot_20220311-094111_eBay.jpg

tonyboy59

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Try this link and pick the shaft you want. I picked the 11.75 vs the 12.75. Fast ship and no problems.

mistamikel

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Try this link and pick the shaft you want. I picked the 11.75 vs the 12.75. Fast ship and no problems.
Awesome, thanks very much.

Can I ask how you like the cue/shaft?

kgoods

Consistently Inconsistent
Gold Member
My best Ebay purchases have always been with Nielson's Billiards (JoeRackem on Ebay). Never a problem, always fast shipping, and you can give Joe a call if you have any questions or want something custom.

Authorized dealer for several brands (no warranty issues), and just a nice guy. He stocks pretty much anything you need but he does have to charge the minimum price the companies he deals with allows.

I've had transactions like yours in the past before I discovered Joe....

NINEBALLART

NINEBALLART
Silver Member
My best Ebay purchases have always been with Nielson's Billiards (JoeRackem on Ebay). Never a problem, always fast shipping, and you can give Joe a call if you have any questions or want something custom.

Authorized dealer for several brands (no warranty issues), and just a nice guy. He stocks pretty much anything you need but he does have to charge the minimum price the companies he deals with allows.

Joe is my favorite for the last 20 years...Everything you said about him is true..He will work with you on shaft size, tips, wraps, will even look for a particular weight if you ask him..Great guy and great staff...Don't come any better ...NIELSEN'S BILLIARDS....

tonyboy59

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What's the difference between the R360 LD shaft and the Avid shaft?
I've never tried the R360 LD shaft. Just like the look of the Avid cue (wrapless) with the grey stain and veneer combo. Not too mention the 11.75 mm shaft... have been playing very well with this 19oz cue.

chasrwest

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Joe is my favorite for the last 20 years...Everything you said about him is true..He will work with you on shaft size, tips, wraps, will even look for a particular weight if you ask him..Great guy and great staff...Don't come any better ...NIELSEN'S BILLIARDS....
Agreed, I have never had a problem with these guys, they rock!

mistamikel

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Bought my last cue from them a few years ago.
I already got in touch with them today and they put together a package for me.
I should have just went straight to them.
Lessen learned, lol.

mistamikel

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've never tried the R360 LD shaft. Just like the look of the Avid cue (wrapless) with the grey stain and veneer combo. Not too mention the 11.75 mm shaft... have been playing very well with this 19oz cue.
Do you wear a glove with this shaft ? (Like a carbon fiber shaft) or does it still have that wood feel, and not get gritty/dirty after 2 shots.