Don't call it a comeback! Headed to DCC in a few weeks.

corvette1340

www.EpawnMarket.com
Silver Member
Accidentally posted this in the action room and I meant to post it in the main forum so excuse me for the double thread.

Alright kids, it's been a while since I've posted regularly on AZ. I've been working my ass off, traveling, getting divorced, you know, all the regular stuff. I'm a little out of the loop as far as the pool world but I've got some time off and I've decided to make the trek to DCC for the first time this year.

I'll probably make the trip up with Ktown D on the 26th-30th. Gonna be a helluva month for me. Going to Biloxi on Sunday for a week for the WPT Southern Classic and coming back in time for the Falcons game next Sunday. Then I'm going skiing at Breckenridge, back for the NFC Championship (hopefully in Atlanta), and finally heading to DCC.

I can't wait to meet everyone and get back into the swing of things pool related. I'm sure I'll play some poker too and obviously party like it's 1994 through 2005. Ktown has already commissioned me to bring 2 bottles of Patron and I will buy any AZ'er their first drink at Derby.

So, get your wallets ready and your drinking shoes on, it just may be one to remember!
 
You better come see me first when you get there! That's all I've got to say to you T dog. :nanner:
 
I am pretty sure that to the bar staff of the Horseshoe Vette's triumphant return will look something like this:

5335350528_8f2963d536_o.jpg
 
lol, priceless. I have to clean off my gladiator suit to fit in now Justin.

Jay, you are definitely slated for a few drinks and stories.
 
Back
Top