Don't miss this Part 2 (or rather, part 5)

nathandumoulin

WPBL / RUNOUT MEDIA
Silver Member
This is about as close to Reality TV as billiards will ever get. So as promised, here is a rather ridiculous part 5 of our new Video Magazine (this is the final part of issue 1).

http://www.runoutmedia.com/vidmagoverview.html

Use the player side-arrow to skip chapters. Feedback is definitely also welcome.

Merry xmas everyone. :)

EDIT: Here's the link to it on Youtube for those of you who are at work and can't access the Runout Media website: http://www.youtube.com/my_playlists?p=4955B598705D0F7D
 
Last edited:
this is some nice stuff. I think a little bit more of documented drama, and you could sell it to MTV.
A different player per episode, then an episode where they match up. drama about the rack, sharking, one on one tournaments, etc..
 
The magazine looks amazing, Nate. Keep up the good work and Merry Christmas!

I just clued in to your user name. Hope all is well Steve.

And thanks everyone. I'm committing to a year of this, so hopefully there will be sufficient interest. If not, then after a year I will call it quits in the billiard world and move on. It seems like so many are doing the same, but hopefully we can all pull it together and survive.
 
I really hope this works out for you. Number one because are great at what you do. And number two because it gives most of us an inside look at pool that we would otherwise never get. Thanks so much and i wish you success in the future.
 
I really hope this works out for you. Number one because are great at what you do. And number two because it gives most of us an inside look at pool that we would otherwise never get. Thanks so much and i wish you success in the future.

I really appreciate the kind words Luke. Matches on TV certainly don't offer viewers even a hint of what the players are like off the table. I find that the game is so impersonal that spectators don't even care who wins or loses half the time. It makes the sport dry and boring.

I'm risking a year of my life and my entire life savings by attempting this project, so hopefully it's well received.

Agreed, NAthan. Great stuff that you can be proud of!

An for the rest of you:
Check out the roll at 9:55 :eek:
http://www.youtube.com/user/RunoutMedia#p/u/6/w-joHv4Ib-Y

lol thanks. Matchroom puts on one hell of an event, but clearly their table mechanic had other priorities that week (aka the casino). Last time I checked, the seam between the two pieces of slate shouldn't cause the cue ball to do u-turns. :p
 
Back
Top