Don't waste your time with Danny Castaldo of California on Facebook

Mr. Joshua

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
He agreed to sell me his listing at full asking price, plus shipping and fees but then ghosted me after he found a local buyer.

Mr. Joshua

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
No. We worked out all the details, but he stopped responding when I asked for his PayPal information to send payment.

tonyboy59

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe he had a change of heart and decided to keep the item(s) as that has happened to me as well. As long as you didn't lose anything...no harm no foul.

Mr. Joshua

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
We had an agreement for the sale when he ghosted me. I followed up when the listing was removed, and he confirmed that he had found a local buyer. I get that a local buyer is more desirable, but I don't do deals like that. If someone contacts me and offers more or cash pickup when I am about to send my payment information to the buyer, I won't back out of the deal.

tonyboy59

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We had an agreement for the sale when he ghosted me. I followed up when the listing was removed, and he confirmed that he had found a local buyer. I get that a local buyer is more desirable, but I don't do deals like that. If someone contacts me and offers more or cash pickup when I am about to send my payment information to the buyer, I won't back out of the deal.
Just noticed that your deal was an individual selling something in Facebook Marketplace.

Last edited:

Mr. Joshua

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Almost every entry in this "Transaction Report" forum is for individual sellers or buyers. I'm not following why this one is different, so it appears that you have a lot of reporting to do. But I have no issue with that. If the mods don't believe that this posting (and maybe all of the others) is appropriate, it's okay with me.

tonyboy59

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My opinion is that something like this should be allowed. It is still something that cue buyers and sellers should be aware of.

Mike
I see...we don't even know the details or the other person's side of the story.

Doesn't matter since no one really sells or buy's a lot on here anyway. I've done all my recent sales on other social or sales platform.

xX-Wizard-Xx

This needed a thread on az?? Everything that happens in life doesn't need a documentation thread and a discussion about it ... Shit happens suck it up

Bishop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This needed a thread on az?? Everything that happens in life doesn't need a documentation thread and a discussion about it ... Shit happens suck it up
Yeah and let’s root out the shit.

There’s nothing life threatening or wildly egregious here but god damn if basic integrity isn’t just a thing of the past.

If I’m engaging someone for a purchase it’s a good faith engagement and this guy asked for information to send payment based on an agreed upon price.

It’s garbage to seek good business but bail if an easier transaction materializes.

Just be honorable and if you’re not, I hope people let me know so I can tell those people to piss off.

I’m with OP on this one. I urge you to reconsider.

tonyboy59

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah and let’s root out the shit.

There’s nothing life threatening or wildly egregious here but god damn if basic integrity isn’t just a thing of the past.

If I’m engaging someone for a purchase it’s a good faith engagement and this guy asked for information to send payment based on an agreed upon price.
were
It’s garbage to seek good business but bail if an easier transaction materializes.

Just be honorable and if you’re not, I hope people let me know so I can tell those people to piss off.

I’m with OP on this one. I urge you to reconsider.
This is one sided as we don't know what truly transpired or what the other person(s) story is and that is the issue at hand here. At least if it transpired here the other person in this case if he/she was a member they would be able to give their side of the story.

7stud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe he had a change of heart and decided to keep the item(s) as that has happened to me as well. As long as you didn't lose anything...no harm nso foul.
Added to my do-not-deal list. You sound just like Nick Screw-you-la. Once a deal is made, right minded people honor their word. Scumbags back out of deals. Change of heart? Offered a better price by someone else? Tough :poop:.

Thanks for the heads up, Mr Joshua.

Last edited:

tonyboy59

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Added to my do-not-deal list. You sound just like Nick Screw-you-la. Once a deal is made, right minded people honor their word. Scumbags back out of deals. Change of heart? Offered a better price by someone else? Tough :poop:.

There is several "Danny Castaldos" on Facebook as he is not even a member on this forum. We have no information from this person as to what occurred. Not to mention Nick is not even on this platform anymore thanks to people like you. Go sell crazy somewhere else.

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would say, you have to choose your battles.
Someone offered tips that I said I would buy in the machinery section.
He replied 6 minutes after my post agreeing to the sale. Then the next day when I asked for his paypal, he said someone replied first on fb but offered to sell me junk tips instead. Lmao
According to this thread, I should have started a post.
NOT WORTH IT TO ME, nothing lost.
But......hahaha
He then asked questions about a machine, I know A LOT about.
Ain't life a BITCH.
GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member

You're one of the biggest pretenders on this forum, worse than any behavior this thread was started about