H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   1
***** This cue is SOLD *****
Double Ebony Fancy Tascarella Cue.
2 new unused shafts ivory ferrules with Water Buffalo tips with red fibre pads
This is 1 of my personal cues and the best playing, hardest hitting cue I’ve ever owned or hit a ball with. Its got that special frequency sound to hit that anyone can hear from 15 feet when the cue ball is hit solid.
This cue is available. If your a serious buyer and want the best playing cue you could ever own message me for more details.
This cue has the Tascarella signature signed twice in 2 directions. the only Tasc ever signed like this.All the inlays are silver and veneers are in the Titlist colors.
Smooth Elephant Ear wrap
Shafts go on butt super tight.
Cue is Mint condition
58 inches 29/29
Shafts 4.10z and 4.3oz
13.1MM each shaft
Butt 15.3oz

tascsilver3.JPG

tascsilver4.JPG

Attachments

• tascsilver1.JPG
    tascsilver1.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 1,582
  • tascsilver2.JPG
    tascsilver2.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 1,561
Last edited:

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
296   0   0
Double Ebony Fancy Tascarella Cue.
2 new unused shafts ivory ferrules with Water Buffalo tips with red fibre pads
This is 1 of my personal cues and the best playing, hardest hitting cue I’ve ever owned or hit a ball with. Its got that special frequency sound to hit that anyone can hear from 15 feet when the cue ball is hit solid.
This cue is available. If your a serious buyer and want the best playing cue you could ever own message me for more details.
This cue has the Tascarella signature signed twice in 2 directions. the only Tasc ever signed like this.All the inlays are silver and veneers are in the Titlist colors.
Smooth Elephant Ear wrap
Shafts go on butt super tight.
Cue is Mint condition
58 inches 29/29
Shafts 4.10z and 4.3oz
13.1MM each shaft
Butt 15.3oz

Asking 6000 OBO
View attachment 559917

View attachment 559918

View attachment 559919

View attachment 559920

Wow! This is a beauty. :smile:

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Thats a monster of a player...i just sold my tascarella and virtually gave it away,the market is horrible fo selling right now. Luckily for you ,the caliber of buyer considering your cue won,t necessarily be bothered by the market...i love your cue.

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   1
I Guarantee this cue to be the best hitting cue you have ever played with or your money back.

wagdad

Yup, I'm that Guy.
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like how they came up with the idea of doing the veneered diamonds with silver notched diamonds in the butt sleeve. That's creative and slick!