DOWNLOADING PICTURES what happened?

NINEBALLART

NINEBALLART
Gold Member
Silver Member
All of a sudden when trying to post a cue for sale in for sale section, it won't accept my pictures...It says they are too large...They haven't been for years and years..What happened??? How can I correct it???

Korsakoff

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
All of a sudden when trying to post a cue for sale in for sale section, it won't accept my pictures...It says they are too large...They haven't been for years and years..What happened??? How can I correct it???

I’m relatively new here, so I’ve had to read most everything closely. In the “Manage Attachments”, a table is provided showing the maximum file size for various types of attachments. JPG is a common picture attachment, and that is limited to a file size of 200K.

If you or a friend don’t have software to downsize your picture, PM me and I can do it for you.

NINEBALLART

NINEBALLART
Gold Member
Silver Member
My friend said send them to him and he will downsize them...
Thanks much though...
Art

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’m relatively new here, so I’ve had to read most everything closely. In the “Manage Attachments”, a table is provided showing the maximum file size for various types of attachments. JPG is a common picture attachment, and that is limited to a file size of 200K.

If you or a friend don’t have software to downsize your picture, PM me and I can do it for you.

I went thru this too using my phone. I emailed them to myself. On the email it asked what size to send it. I reduced it that way. I did it all on my cell.

Last edited: