Dr Dave not on Youtube anymore?

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks like apparently he was hacked.

It looks like the Doctor isn't too bright. You need to use a stronger password and have 2FA enabled.

All weekend i was hearing about issues with his Youtube account
WTF??? Take shot at one of the best posters on AZ. Things happen. Nice to be perfect i guess. Avatar is spot-on apparently.

Last edited:

Zerksies

Looks like you guys need to do a little research before you start ridiculing people. Looks like he violated Community Guidelines.

DD.png

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member
Two days ago, my channel got hacked, but I managed to regain control and restore things to normal within a few hours. Today, my channel appears to have been suspended temporarily, apparently because of all the suspicious activity the last two days. I am working hard to get it restored, but Google has terrible customer service.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Two days ago, my channel got hacked, but I managed to regain control and restore things to normal within a few hours. Today, my channel appears to have been suspended temporarily, apparently because of all the suspicious activity the last two days. I am working hard to get it restored, but Google has terrible customer service.
You gotta be really bored if all you have to do is hack a pool teacher's account. Good to hear some FACTS on this. Thanks D and good luck.

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member
You gotta be really bored if all you have to do is hack a pool teacher's account. Good to hear some FACTS on this. Thanks D and good luck.

Maybe after everything is settled and stabilized, I will do a video explaining everything that happened. Long story short: the hacker was brilliant and I was stupid.

Last edited: