Dufferin Cue Website

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
It doesn't appear that they have an official site since they pulled up stakes in Canada but there's a lot of billiard supply places that carry Dufferin cues so they must be going strong.

TX Poolnut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Didn't I hear that they are out of China now? I think I remember reading that somewhere (probably here).

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
Didn't I hear that they are out of China now? I think I remember reading that somewhere (probably here).

Elizabeth did in fact sell the company and the cues are produced in China now, although I'm not sure if they are still brought to North America or not. Their lumber division, Selinger Wood is still in business, as far as I know, and produces the materials for the cues.

DaveK

Still crazy after all these years
Silver Member
Elizabeth did in fact sell the company and the cues are produced in China now, although I'm not sure if they are still brought to North America or not. Their lumber division, Selinger Wood is still in business, as far as I know, and produces the materials for the cues.

Very interesting, thanks for posting. I knew they had sold the company and that current Dufferin cues were made in China, but not the part about the lumber business. Thanks again.

I am pretty sure that Dufferin house cues are available here, I saw some just the other day at a local retailer.

Dave