Eagle Eye Takes Aim at 14.1 High Runs

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
is the run available to view on fb or has it been removed? would like to see the 527 and 627 moment and all that followed

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
But I do get it that you disapprove of the way the pockets are cut. You didn't approved of a lot of things and mentioned them countless times in this and other threads.

You don't approve of the fact that someone has organized an event that could help break (edit: did break) the High Run Record of John Schmidt.

You don't approve of the fact that John Schmidt wasn't invited as player or commentator.

You don't approve of the patterns of 9-Ball players.

You don't approve even more of the fact that shot making plays such a big role in running straight pool.

You don't approve of the fact that someone is able to run 400+ even though his straight pool patterns were not approved by you.

You don't approve of the fact that you were not invited to set up the table for this event even though you know that you are the best table mechanic in the world.

You don't approve of the way the pockets are cut.

You did predict that the generous pockets will backfire and nobody will be able to beat the 308 from Shane, because the runs will end in scratches in these huge pockets too often.

You don't approve of the fact, that players are able to adapt and don't scratch nearly as often as you have predicted.

These disapprovals from you are a huge concern for everybody involved and the people organizing this event as well as participating players were not able to get any sleep because of this for over two months now. I really hope you will continue with your helpful comments, since sleep deprivation over such a big timeframe is a very serious medical condition.

Concise, complete, accurate.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
I think I would rather be eaten by a goat and shit off a cliff than spend 20 minutes in a room with RKC.

Credit for the goat,shit,cliff reference to John Schmidt
The problem with all you piss ants, is that I bring fact to fiction and speak the truth instead of choosing to live in some non-fictional world where pool players are God's and you should bow down and kiss their asses, and believe ANYTHING they say!!

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Right there you're showing your ignorance in my trade skills, because you really have no damn idea what I do, you just think you do, and YOU couldn't even repeat ONE of my days of work, not even if your LIFE depended on it!!

Overnight and into this morning someone was doing brain surgery that saved a life while you argued endlessly over "nothing". The patient will live many more years and continue to enjoy time with family and friends.

RobMan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The problem with all you piss ants, is that I bring fact to fiction and speak the truth instead of choosing to live in some non-fictional world where pool players are God's and you should bow down and kiss their asses, and believe ANYTHING they say!!
Dude - go back to living in your van down by the river.

MattPoland

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It'll be interesting to see if Legends of Pocket Billiards celebrates Jayson setting a new world record with 714 or whether they celebrate Jayson posting a respectable 2nd place finish behind Babe Cranfield's 768.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
None of this matters at all. You are the king of deflection. Give credit where credit is due. The man just ran 714 FUCKING balls. The table does not matter; other people’s incentives or lack thereof do not matter; your petty bullshit does not matter. Maybe you should start your own thread and you can fly in and shit all over it……

Jeez dude get a life.
Why wouldn't I give credit to Jason for just running 714 balls???? He DID do that, right? Moron!!!

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I for one am very proud of Jayson for his run. As for those knocking the pockets I understand. But my 1962 Gold Crown One had looser pockets than that table when I bought it in 1979. And the pockets on it were just average for the time. So all the old timers high runs were most likely done on similar tables to mine. I would like to see the measurements on the front and back of the pockets. Then that info could be used in the future for other high run comparisons. I double shimmed my pockets several years ago and it still plays looser than the Diamonds around our local poolrooms.