Earl and Meucci again..

elizabeth

Lisa Strickland
Silver Member
Just talked to Earl and was informed he and Meucci Cues will be teaming up again.Earl and Bob have a long history together with Earl winning many titles with a Meucci Cue.Congrats Earl and the very BEST of luck ...
Lisa Moss Strickland

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Just talked to Earl and was informed he and Meucci Cues will be teaming up again.Earl and Bob have a long history together with Earl winning many titles with a Meucci Cue.Congrats Earl and the very BEST of luck ...
Lisa Moss Strickland

Lisa:

Pleasure to meet you! What's your relation to Earl? This is excellent news - I wish him the best. I'm a huge Earl fan.

Dave

tigerseye

Kenny Wilson
Silver Member
Lisa Moss Strickland

Did he and Gulassy have some kind of falling out or does Muecci pay a lil better? I have a Joss cue that was made for Earl... I just had Gulassy make me a new shaft with the Earl taper i call it... I really like the taper of it...

elizabeth

Lisa Strickland
Silver Member
Did he and Gulassy have some kind of falling out or does Muecci pay a lil better? I have a Joss cue that was made for Earl... I just had Gulassy make me a new shaft with the Earl taper i call it... I really like the taper of it...

No this was simply a business move.Earl worked w/Bob Meucci for many years and won so many titles.I believe this will also bring his confidence back and his stroke..

elizabeth

Lisa Strickland
Silver Member
Lisa:

Pleasure to meet you! What's your relation to Earl? This is excellent news - I wish him the best. I'm a huge Earl fan.

Dave

My pleasure as well.I am Lisa,Earl and I were married for 12 years and now he is one of my dearest and best friends..
I also believe this is huge news.Meucci is in the process of building his cue and if I know Earl you will see him winning again....

Jason Robichaud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No this was simply a business move.Earl worked w/Bob Meucci for many years and won so many titles.I believe this will also bring his confidence back and his stroke..

they both looked in fine form at the Open. hope to see him destroying everyone soon.

stevemcqueen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
re

go on earl! i was actually thinking of buying a meucci demo cue with predator shaft! only last week! good pool minds must think alike.....

elizabeth

Lisa Strickland
Silver Member
go on earl! i was actually thinking of buying a meucci demo cue with predator shaft! only last week! good pool minds must think alike.....

Well since I was around when Earl was playing with a Meucci he was basically winning tournament after tournament and it just makes a winning combo...Meucci cues are GREAT cues so go ahead and buy that cue...

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Well since I was around when Earl was playing with a Meucci he was basically winning tournament after tournament and it just makes a winning combo...Meucci cues are GREAT cues so go ahead and buy that cue...

I dunno.... Maybe you're an important part of Earl's winning equation?

Best of luck to you, Earl and Bob.

JoeyA

jlrowe

Billiards,Boxing & Babes
Silver Member
Glad to see them back together. Brings back lot of memories. My first cue was a Meucci maple player. Do you ever play any lisa?

elizabeth

Lisa Strickland
Silver Member
I dunno.... Maybe you're an important part of Earl's winning equation?

Best of luck to you, Earl and Bob.

JoeyA

I was for 12 years of his career.well 15 of them..Earl is working on Earl and going focus on what made him a CHAMPION and a winner the rest will fall in place.The ability never left him it was his confidence in himself.But I believe after talking to him today he sounded like the Earl I knew for so many years and his confidence is back as well as the excitement...

elizabeth

Lisa Strickland
Silver Member
Glad to see them back together. Brings back lot of memories. My first cue was a Meucci maple player. Do you ever play any lisa?

When Earl and I were married we travelled so much out of the year and I handled the business side all i wanted Earl to do was practice practice.So no I never played it was his job..I think this is the BEST thing that Earl could do for himself and his game....

tduncan

Bet something...
Silver Member

Can you post a pic of your Earl Strickland JOSS or email it to me? I'd like to see it. Didn't know they ever teamed up.....

tduncan27@carolina.rr.com

Poolhalljunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Earl

I had the pleasure of meeting Earl at the Open. I Hope that playing with a Meucci will help him play like the Earl of old. Earl may be hard to take sometimes but if you ever have a chance to listen to him, he makes a lot of sense.

elizabeth

Lisa Strickland
Silver Member
I had the pleasure of meeting Earl at the Open. I Hope that playing with a Meucci will help him play like the Earl of old. Earl may be hard to take sometimes but if you ever have a chance to listen to him, he makes a lot of sense.

Anybody that really knows Earl understands him..Earl and I were together 15 years total of his career and he still amazed me on the pool table.Hes very funny and talented.He takes what he does so seriously and has dedicated his LIFE to what he does.Earl started out winning tournaments and when you do not perform at the level you know or expect of yourself it changes you and everything bothers you.When Earl and I would go to tournaments I knew he would win by the first match just by his confidence in himself.He always called it the triple D's Desire Dedication and Determination...