Earl Strickland vs Mike DeChaine Free Live Stream

Go Earl! :thumbup:

tumblr_m74u2hqTKt1ry1rm7o1_250.gif


:thumbup:
 
Earl is chirping at the rail

Has 15 pounds of weight on his left arm.

Alternate break? Should keep it close.

Whats their bet or prize pot??? Not on flyer.
 
I will talk to Larry Ross tomorrow about prize fund they played for tune in tomorrow we will be Live all weekend long.


Thank You All,

UpStateAL​
 
Are players playing these challenge matches going to start keeping hush hush on prize money that's staked? I would to keep the government out of they're pockets.
It seems some of these matches get highly advertised to where the IRS might be waiting in the back of the room for the last shot to be made.
 
Al, thank you very much for the free stream and all that you do for the sport, thanks to the sponsors too! Job well done! :thumbup: I look forward to the next one!
 
Thank you for the kind words old player and I second that ... the sponsors are behind the scenes for without them it wouldn't be possible. UpState is awake good morning everyone. Breakfast then heading to Snookers for the Mike Zuglan's Joss Northeast Tour. I will post a players list when i get a chance, I know Earl Strickland, Mike DeChaine and Jeremy Sossei are playing we will be Live Streaming All Weekend. :thumbup:​
 
UpstateAl and Sponsor's,

Thanks for the stream, hats off to Mike who shot great. My horse had a tough night. Thanks Again :smile:
 
As we work our way down the Brackets on Sunday toward the Sharp Shooters that are left in the Tournament. Play will resume at 11am. as everyone starts to flood Snookers Poolroom you notice Earl Strickland, Mike DeChaine, Tom D'alfonso, Jeremy Sossei, Joey Dupuis, Kevin Guimond and many more players ready to take each other on for the title of the Joss Northeast 9Ball tour stop #9.


Screen Shot 2014-03-01 at 1.14.38 AM.jpg​
 
Back
Top