Earl vs. JJ..... The BonusBall Blow-up

xX-Wizard-Xx

I think Earl might surprise you. He works out daily, usually runs in the mornings and is in great cardio shape. I wouldn't mess with him, he probably has some experience to go along with that hot head.
how long have you and earl been dating ... lmao .. JK ;)

fjk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
People get passionate about their games/sports. Shit like this happens. Always has, always will. Don't see it as being 'sad on so many levels' in the least. They were probably over it an hour later.
Agreed. No big deal. How many time do you see basketball and football playing pushing each other around and jawing? BTW, Earl's too smart to go outside with JJ...that guy looks huge.

Banger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They must have made up. JJ was the 2021 Mosconi Cup captain, and Earl was on the team, until the Covid fiasco.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
warren kiamco probably started it
Screenshot_20220819-130743.jpg

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This stuff happens in just about every competitive sport. It happens now every second somewhere on our roads. Many times now these blow ups end up in gun fire outside of the sports arenas. No reason to put a label on it ( sad, funny, entertaining, etc. ). The truth is that it has become a reality and how one controls their reactions in these situations of conflict is what defines the person.

Earl is one of those individuals who seems to be able to perform at very high levels in the highest competitive arenas, while possessing a mind that shows very low levels of emotional control. I have seen him react like this first hand - and I continue to be amazed that a person can perform so highly at a sport requiring great focus and control, yet demonstrate repeatedly a total lack of emotional control - his mind switch is hair tigger to say the least.

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This stuff happens in just about every competitive sport. It happens now every second somewhere on our roads. Many times now these blow ups end up in gun fire outside of the sports arenas. No reason to put a label on it ( sad, funny, entertaining, etc. ). The truth is that it has become a reality and how one controls their reactions in these situations of conflict is what defines the person.

Earl is one of those individuals who seems to be able to perform at very high levels in the highest competitive arenas, while possessing a mind that shows very low levels of emotional control. I have seen him react like this first hand - and I continue to be amazed that a person can perform so highly at a sport requiring great focus and control, yet demonstrate repeatedly a total lack of emotional control - his mind switch is hair tigger to say the least.
So you want to label it Reality ? That is a whole new level of sad.