Easier way to boost the US Mosconi Cup team?

jacob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Change the format to race to 3 games instead of 5.
15 points needed to win the cup. This would favor the underdog.

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
Colonize the Philippines again.

Commercialize the sport in the schools, its a popular trend in Latin American Baseball Academies.

Sports organizations builds a private school and uses it for the sport of their choice. If your country doesn't need school, then religious group or other interest based affiliation. Even a restaurant association is useful for promoting local sports. Or construction companies. It helps to have kids have certain experiences if they miss out on it because of missing family members.

Letting children run their own sports groups is a SUPER SUPER DUPER WIN. Make sure someone checks on the slow kids, and keep the jocks in check.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
. Make sure someone checks on the slow kids, and keep the jocks in check.
The truth is shown!

Of course, those meanies beat you up coz you're (yaur) a tool, but why take responsibility for who and what you are?

After all, then who would be left to blame ?

Rickhem

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Change the format to race to 3 games instead of 5.
15 points needed to win the cup. This would favor the underdog.
I like this thought, or at least how it made me think....
What if a day was added to the whole event went like the first match, where individuals play a single game?
5 on each side makes for a total of 25 individual racks for everyone to play everyone round-robin style.
This could easily be just a single day of the event, and if you made it the last day, it would be a way to ensure that all the matches get played leading up to it. Have it as a last ditch, come from behind thing. I could see that being a wild free-for-all, and up until that last day, you're never really out of it.

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
Most of the EU players learned to play in a Gov. funded program

I went to public school in America. We all know what it means.

Are you not sure why there are different types of development programs?

Joel said they are automatons. Are you an automaton?