Eason Cues

The King

Here's Jimbo....
Silver Member
Yes ... Jeff's wife called the paper and had them do a story on Jeff and him building cues by hand ... It was really pretty funny I heard about it in the pool hall today someone had cut out one of the pictures in the paper and drew scabs all over Jeff ... They had cut out another picuture and hung it up with Wanted for robbery and theft written under it ... Kind of like the old days and Wanted posters ... Most just kind of laughed it off for the local joke Eason has become and figure since he can't sell his cues online he is trying to drum up local business . But the word has spread through town and the pool hall about Jeff and him ripping people off and selling below par cues.

Most around here know Easons cues and just laugh it off the paper is the local paper that hunts stories locally to write about . It comes out once a week has about 10 stories in it and with adds and all about 10 to 15 pages ... 50 cents a copy and comes out every Wednesday ... They write about anything pretty much the feature story last week was about a old abandoned graveyard and some of the old tombstones... The stories did not not stray much much from the same topic ... Dead people ... Tombstones ...Abandoned graves , Abandoned Cues , Dead cues and Easons Dead cue assembly shop... All on topic the past two weeks about things that have died or been dead around here. I doubt anyone really read it , it was more of a joke and got alot of laughs and alot of whatever you do don't deal with that guy he is a rip off... The paper runs a add on every other page asking if you got news or a story to please call the paper so they can print it ...

I was honestly more interested in the story about the 10 year old kid who caught the 15 lb catfish down at the county pond... Dang that fish was bigger then the kid ... We live in a little town here where everyone knows your business and everyone knows everyone as I have said on more then once occassion this is just like Mayberry RFD here...And Eason cues is Barney Fife ...lol...

Last edited:

bnall

<---Proud Dad
Silver Member
When did Steven Seagal quit acting? I didnt know he started making cues. :D

jeff.jpg

Varney Cues

Handcrafted quality!
Silver Member
The FITZGERAL HERALD reports: "Jeff makes the cues right here on the front porch of his shack, often from tree limbs that have fell right in the yard. We are expecting big cuemaking upgrades in the future from Jeff as he was showing us his new Sharpie Mega-pack!" :grin::grin::grin:

KillerBee69

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
sequal??

I don't know if I would downgrade Steven Segall like that...but maybe Jeff could try out for JOE DIRT 2 (the sequel)!!!! LOL!!

KillerBee69

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
new cue!

Hey Mr. Varney....I'm still waiting for him to make one out of Georgia pine and call it the "Silly-Sap-Sucker"! A follow up to his line of "Cherry Busters" LOL!

Craig Fales

Registered bubinga user
Silver Member
Cognoscenti. R u shure it wasn't a green G-10 pin?

There's something totally not right about the way that joint looks in the above pic. I can't believe that thing is constructed in that way. I must be a plug where he messed up or something.

It looks like a borked pin install, probably off center. So he did a shit repair by putting a plug in and tried again.

Craig Fales

Registered bubinga user
Silver Member
Heres a recent video of some loggers reaction after seeing there trees being used in Eddie Wheat and Jeff Eason cues.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWVyJ-YG3ew

Yes ... Jeff's wife called the paper and had them do a story on Jeff and him building cues by hand ... It was really pretty funny I heard about it in the pool hall today someone had cut out one of the pictures in the paper and drew scabs all over Jeff ... They had cut out another picuture and hung it up with Wanted for robbery and theft written under it ... Kind of like the old days and Wanted posters ...
What is with the scabs?? I seen the pic over at Jimbo's, is that really his pic?

Failblog ftw. I spent lunch watching some of their vids. LOLz

Last edited:

The King

Here's Jimbo....
Silver Member
Jeff suffers from Psoriasis he bleeds all over the place and has scabs all over his body ... He don't have health insurance and does not go to the doctor unless it is a absolute emergency ... I am not sure if it is contagious or not ... Most of the time he goes to the clinic instead of a doctor to avoid the hefty medical bills....

Craig Fales

Registered bubinga user
Silver Member
Jeff suffers from Psoriasis he bleeds all over the place and has scabs all over his body ... He don't have health insurance and does not go to the doctor unless it is a absolute emergency ... I am not sure if it is contagious or not ... Most of the time he goes to the clinic instead of a doctor to avoid the hefty medical bills....

Ew...I hope that don't get all over his cues.

BHQ

we'll miss you
Silver Member
Hey Mr. Varney....I'm still waiting for him to make one out of Georgia pine and call it the "Silly-Sap-Sucker"! A follow up to his line of "Cherry Busters" LOL!
ok, i know i'm old and out of touch :sorry:, but
what the heck does GETCHA PULL mean????

brent> still has 8 track tapes & VCR :eek:

Last edited:

The King

Here's Jimbo....
Silver Member
LOL...Brent ...Great question I was kind of wondering the same thing but scared to death to ask... No telling what the Killer B might say ...lol...For your sake I hope it is pool related....lol...

BHQ

we'll miss you
Silver Member
LOL...Brent ...Great question I was kind of wondering the same thing but scared to death to ask... No telling what the Killer B might say ...lol...For your sake I hope it is pool related....lol...
wake him up!!!
i gots to know!!! :thumbup:

eezbank

Silver Surfer
Silver Member
ok, i know i'm old and out of touch :sorry:, but
what the heck does GETCHA PULL mean????

brent> still has 8 track tapes & VCR :eek:

I'm pretty sure it's a term used by guitarists. The phrase was started by Dimebag Darrell of Pantera. It means have a good time, have a drink, have a toke...Do whatever it is you're into!

KillerBee69

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Winner!

You are absolutely right!! Thanx for explaining to them,I haven't had a chance to get on here..too busy working. Does anyone know any good pool rooms near Raynham,MA?? Leaving tonight for a 2 day job up there..just dont want to be bored! See ya!

KillerBee69

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mr king!

Hey KING,check out the avitar! Forget Ronald McDonald,this is whats instore for you when you get up here!! LOL!!