eBay seller caution!

subdude1974

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How was the purchase funded? I would call the credit card or bank company and talk to them. Bypass PayPal completely.

subdude1974

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wish I was close so I could actually look at the cue so I could see what you are talking about.

mrparks

Registered
This is also my understanding
Not correct. Red dot cues were made by Leonard from the beginning up until early 2000’s. I bought 2 cues from Leonard back in 1996. Spoke to him directly on the phone. Both had the red dot in the butt cap. The circle “B” logo was on cues Leonard made just before he retired.

mrparks

Registered
That's definitely the same quality of other bludworth cues
Of course everything is subjective. My main playing cue, which is a Bludworth made in 1998, is the best playing cue I've ever had my hands on. I'll gladly take the Pepsi challenge with it against any Southwest, Kersenbrock, etc.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Of course everything is subjective. My main playing cue, which is a Bludworth made in 1998, is the best playing cue I've ever had my hands on. I'll gladly take the Pepsi challenge with it against any Southwest, Kersenbrock, etc.
Playing is fine.

Build quality, finish quality, and redneck engineering are all uniquely Bludworth

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
Not correct. Red dot cues were made by Leonard from the beginning up until early 2000’s. I bought 2 cues from Leonard back in 1996. Spoke to him directly on the phone. Both had the red dot in the butt cap. The circle “B” logo was on cues Leonard made just before he retired.

THANKS for clearing this up.

Having a L cue vs a D cue is good news, right?