ebony sneaky

onebadscorpio72

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm looking to have a ebony sneaky made.....I would like it between 18 and 18.5 oz ivory joint and hoppe ring fancy ring at joint and bumperless...shafts to be at 12.75 ivory ferruls.....medium to hard tips....anyone want to take this on ?.. must play jamb up...thanks
Steve

P.S. I will also consider cocabolo if it nicely figured

Last edited:

woodyosborne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
bump weight up to 19.5 or so

don't see many relatively lightweight ebony cues. coring may get weight down to the 18 range. I am not a cuemaker, nor a pro, but I have never seen a light ebony cue. would like to see yours when you get it made, though.

leon sly

old school maniac!!
Silver Member
what balance point are you looking for??.............i might be able to get the cue
between 18.5 - 19 0z turn around time 4 months as of now! if interested pm me for price.

Brickcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Get the money up front, this guy is a con artist!!!

Called me wanting a cue a certain weight and when I got it for him he just dissappeared.

Last edited:

onebadscorpio72

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ok...that's me....you just sent me a message yesterday about the cue.....in response to my pm the day before....for a break cue that is already made.....our first contact was just Saturday its only Wendsday...so yep I'm a con artist...thanks

STEVE

Last edited:

Brickcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will admit that con artist is alittle strong but you erked me when you asked me the price and then tried to go behind my back to my dealer to get a better price after I did more work on the cue to get to your specifications.

You asked me about a certain color which I had but was 20 oz. I went on my day off back to the shop and picked up the cue and spent another hour boring it out to get it to 18.5 oz. I did this for you my customer or whom I thought was my customer, talking about customer service. Then you want me to send the cue to my dealer after I worked extra on this cue so you can save some money.

It was fine as long as I was the receprient of a full payment from you but when I have to wholesale it to my dealer after doing the extra work on the cue I tend to get alittle upset as you came straight to me instead of him. Would have been different if he had been the one to ask for the cue in the first place. If you communicate with me then deal with me and don't go behind my back.

onebadscorpio72

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes I did try and get it cheaper.....but I never talked to your dealer personally....another friend was trying to buy one that is friends with your dealer..and while on the phone talking to him he asked if he could get the one you worked on and save me $25....I felt guilty about that when he did...but I just went with it sorry....and was going to get it from you after your communication to me in pm after this happened....but then you do this?.... come on my thread and call me names where I'm trying to get a totaly different kind of cue...you could have got pissy with me in pm...thank you sir for all your hard work

Steve

Last edited:

carguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The limitations of English (and emails)....

You know, I don't know either of you guys, but this seems like yet another case of misunderstanding.
Perhaps take a deep breath and give it another shot. It sounds like miscommunication and gun-jumping to me.
Peace and patience work well....

Robin

QMAKER

LIVE FREE OR DIE
Silver Member
Ebony Sneaky

Check out my website. If you are still interested send me a PM.
Turn around about 4 months. Weight should not be an issue as I core
everything.