Eddie Wheat's Stuation Is Serious

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
Sorry Bigjohn, I Guess I'm Just Not Keeping Up

Bigjohn said:
That's all old news??... so what's the point of this thread?

I hadn't seen anywhere that he'd threatened to kill himself if he has to go back to jail. (over $2400)
sorry,
Doug

LosOsosCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lets see sell some of your equipment go get a job make some money and then buy more eqipment. Grow up accept the responisbility of your lack of common sence. You have a $15000 CNC and you would rather go to jail or ask for hand outs than sell some stuff. You really cant make this stuff up. He has no shame even to go as far as saying you will be killing my grandma if I dont get the money. LOL

Bigjohn

Support Our Troops!
Silver Member
Smorgass Bored said:
I hadn't seen anywhere that he'd threatened to kill himself if he has to go back to jail. (over $2400)
sorry,
Doug

An unstable person could probly be pushed over the edge by the haters in this forum.

brianna187

BRIANNA SINCE 1988
Silver Member
there is way to much personal BS here members personal finances should not come into play here or to we need a section "begging" we need to keep this billiards not personal problems its getting way out of hand here

Pinocchio

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
??????????

What are we to do? Should we take upa collection for Eddie?
Pinocchio

Last edited:

Bigjohn

Support Our Troops!
Silver Member
Pinocchio said:
An unstable person would be more likely to fake suicide for attention or even more likely to drink a fifth of Tequila an head for the local minitmart for a pack of cigarettes an be involved in a fatal car accident.
Pinocchio

Amateur Brain Surgeon an practicing non-licensed Psychiatrist

That's not an unstable person... That's a Drunk:(

BHQ

we'll miss you
Silver Member
brianna187 said:
there is way to much personal BS here members personal finances should not come into play here or to we need a section "begging" we need to keep this billiards not personal problems its getting way out of hand here
GETTING????
has been for months lee :D

ddcuerepair

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You know if you would stop bringing this guy back up all of the time.
He would just fade away and be just a bad memory.
This is anthropology 101. Diging up them old bones.

Last edited:

WilleeCue

The Barefoot Cuemaker
Silver Member
ddcuerepair said:
You know if you would stop bringing this guy back up all of the time.
He would just fade away and be just a bad memory.
This is anthropology 101. Diging up them old bones.

Tap Tap Tap ...

But some people just delight in throwing more gasoline on a fire.
It isnt hard to see who those people are as they are the first to start a new thread as soon as an old one gets deleted or starts dying away.

bubsbug

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Put'em in Jail. Im sure that this isn't his first offence. Something is missing. No way will they put you in jail for 5 years for this offence, unless its like you 3rd time or somthing. Something is missing.

sell the cnc for like 10K im sure some one will buy it.

shakes

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He said he'd use the CNC machine as collateral. And pay you double what he needs for it. Send him the $2500, plus shipping, and he gets it back when he sends you $5K plus shipping. According to him he wasn't using it any way.