Edwin Reyes

buska95

Registered
Can anyone give a real opinion of Edwin Reyes cues. Just curious if these cues are good quality or are they low quality junk. They appear to be well made. Curious of these cues

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
are you talking THE Edwin Reyes, or this guy...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/eboony-ivor...246?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c78486c3e

The Edwin Reyes is amazing stuff. This new guy above is a ebay special kinda guy. I tried to import some of his stuff wholesale, and he seemed kind of sketchy. I can't speak to the quality of the cue. they look mid range at best. I'd say that you pry will get what you pay for. He told me among other things, that he "designs" cues, and that the guy who builds J&J cues builds them. He also said he can put whatever name I want on his cues. I think he's trying to scam off of the Ewin Reyes' good name. (He passes a few years back.)

all the best,

Last edited:

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
Justin so The real Edwin has pasded away????

The well regarded, outspoken fillipino gentleman was murdered a couple years ago. A "delivery man" (think Fed Ex) shot and brutally murdered him at his house. In front of his family. Due to pool strife between warring organizations.

His cues, from what I know and saw, are wonderful works of art.

RIP Edwin, may your enemies face judgment.

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
Memory is getting fuzzy...I believe the real Edwin's cues went by Bandito's Cues. Do a search for Bandito's Cues and there is a rather lengthy thread of all his wonderful creations. He is one of the good guys gone far too soon.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can anyone give a real opinion of Edwin Reyes cues. Just curious if these cues are good quality or are they low quality junk. They appear to be well made. Curious of these cues

Never heard nothing but greatness about the Man and his cues!

There is a member here at AZ that knew Edwin very well and his cues, i can not remember his name.

arps

tirador (ng pansit)
Silver Member
his works were also called "Bandido Cues". Edwin Reyes is a well-known cuemaker here in the Philippines because of his beautiful work as well as his inventiveness and ingenuity. A lot of popular Filipino players played with his cue - Efren, Biado, Luat, etc. my friend still has Edwin's prototype low deflection shaft and it plays really well.

Last edited: