Efren's Bald Spot

Ok Doris. Respect people that can beat you not only at pool but probably everything else in life. Including character.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

Afraid not homo. Full head of hair here. And stop hitting on me, put down your keyboard and go do what you obviously don’t do enough of and play with your balls.

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Afraid not homo. Full head of hair here. And stop hitting on me, put down your keyboard and go do what you obviously don’t do enough of and play with your balls.

giphy.gif

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Willis,

I think you may be drinking too much coffee or something.

Emphasis on the "something".

Maybe you need to go to bed and wake up on the other side.

Willis,

I think you may be drinking too much coffee or something.

Emphasis on the "something".

Maybe you need to go to bed and wake up on the other side.

Or maybe you just need to respect those that have actually contributed to the sport in a positive way and don’t put a retiring legend on blast just to help satisfy your humor or lack of. You think Efren doesn’t know he has a bald spot? Yet, your lack of class has decided to put him on blast. Joke or not or coffee or other will not change the class-less motives you exhibit.

Now move on to the next useless topic.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Or maybe you just need to respect those that have actually contributed to the sport in a positive way and don’t put a retiring legend on blast just to help satisfy your humor or lack of. You think Efren doesn’t know he has a bald spot? Yet, your lack of class has decided to put him on blast. Joke or not or coffee or other will not change the class-less motives you exhibit.

Now move on to the next useless topic.

You don’t seem to get it that everyone in this thread likes Efren...
...time for some remedial reading...

8BD077F4-9560-41F7-831C-1C99D63059F1.jpeg

F1862214-D213-4687-95D6-1919BD192AB5.jpeg

S.Vaskovskyi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All I can say about Efren he's one of the greatest player and personality. I've been inspired by his game when I just started to learn and I'm still under that impression. He's an idol in this game and the best example of a player true-hearted to the game. I used to play basketball before I start to play pool. In basketball I was inspired by MJ. For me Efren is MJ in pool:smile:.
ps. The theme of this thread is one of the most useless I've seen...

Last edited:
All I can say about Efren he's one of the greatest player and personality. I've been inspired by his game when I just started to learn and I'm still under that impression. He's an idol in this game and the best example of a player true-hearted to the game. I used to play basketball before I start to play pool. In basketball I was inspired by MJ. For me Efren is MJ of pool:smile:.
ps. The theme of this thread is one of the most useless I've seen...

And that sums it up.