Envelope Custom Cases by JH

JHCases

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello, my Name is Jürgen Hinkel and i like to present my new Hobby!

I playing pool, and think about to build my own Case, oriented on the masters off Case workers, like Rusty Melton, Yang, Ritch Remo, Roger Assuncao! Or other leatherworker like Sergje Volkan and lots more.

I begin that works at 2013 to build a Butterfly Cases for a friend, and it was Creapie.

My works gettin better and better, last because People like Rusty, Roger and Sergje helps and answered to all my Questions.

And then a lot off thanks to my Friends here in Germany, that have much Knowlege and give a lot off criticism and Ideas ( Maik Halmer- Aluonkel, Jürgen H.-Fullsplice, Tattoo-Ralf)

So i like to present my first works, and hope to work some spezial new things, the next in this area with custom Case Work
For Questions or suggestions add me on FB or send E mail to Juergen_Egal@hotmail.com
Thanks
JH

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 1,372
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 1,369
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 1,559
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 1,369
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 1,345
Last edited:

JHCases

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
someone new´s on progress

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 1,289
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 1,336
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 1,253
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 1,251
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 1,365

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I'm no expert but that looks like some real nice work to me, especially for not having done it for very long. Good stuff.

Dan_B

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The thing about billiards is the ability to multitask, in style. Great work & welcome.

JHCases

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Interior

Thanks for all the comments

Attachments

• IMG_20150920_201038.jpg
    IMG_20150920_201038.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 1,120
  • IMG_20150920_202406.jpg
    IMG_20150920_202406.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 1,125
  • IMG_20150928_203116.jpg
    IMG_20150928_203116.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 1,126

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
The tooling and exterior looks great... Not a fan of tubes anymore tho.. If you start doing something like JBs Ultrapad interior I'd say you might have your hands full on orders...

To me it's like seeing a new Camaro go by you and realizing it's a 6 cylinder under the hood....

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
The tooling and exterior looks great... Not a fan of tubes anymore tho.. If you start doing something like JBs Ultrapad interior I'd say you might have your hands full on orders...

To me it's like seeing a new Camaro go by you and realizing it's a 6 cylinder under the hood....

The new 6 (and even 4) cylinder engines are nothing to scoff at. They are a lot less "chick cars" than they used to be.

Nice looking cases, I'm sure you'll have some orders from here.

JHCases

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks at all, JB ultrapad is for hardcases, not for envelope, or you have to put a tube arround that! My ones protect the cues and its individual up to you how long youre cues are!
Price- its up to you how much work on it , witch design, single oder double sewing seam!
But it starts at 750€, arround 840$

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Thanks at all, JB ultrapad is for hardcases, not for envelope, or you have to put a tube arround that! My ones protect the cues and its individual up to you how long youre cues are!
Price- its up to you how much work on it , witch design, single oder double sewing seam!

Amazing craftsmanship, really like the straight forward designs. These cases are reminiscent of Chas Clements style.

Can you tell us how long you've worked with leatherwork and carving and your past experience? It looks like you are very experienced to me.

Last edited:

King T

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your right!

Amazing craftsmanship, really like the straight forward designs. These cases are reminiscent of Chas Clements style.

Can you tell us how long you've worked with leatherwork and carving and your past experience? It looks like you are very experienced to me.

Chas Clements does come to mind, and that's a High compliment!

JHCases

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you guys, oh very nice to hear that! I'll start to do that 2014! Those are my first cases and first works with leather

Rtstreet

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
They look great. Can you do any scene, like from a picture.
I'm a car guy also and would be a great way to combine my two sports.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
165   0   0

Slight correction. We routinely make envelope cases using our UltraPad interior. We can of course also use the old-school individual plumbing/electrical tubes on request.

Here is an example of a Chas (as in Chas Clements) model with an OrganicRebound interior, like an UltraPad but with the ability to let cues spring up with a slight shake.

durango-a-f.jpg

durango-b-b.jpg

durango-q-interior.jpg

http://www.jbcases.com/durango.html