EPA Ladies Tour - LIVE this weekend

CueSportTV

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The English Pool Association Ladies 8-ball Tour has reached Tour Stop number 3 and will or the first time feature Live on CueSport TV

The action takes place over the weekend 19th/20th July and the times of the live broadcast are as follows:

Saturday 19th July: 09:30 (04:30! EST) - 18:00 (13:00 EST)

Sunday 20th July : 09:30 (04:30 EST) - 16:00 (11:00 EST)

It is free to view all you need to do is login or register (also free)

This tour features 64 female players including multiple World Ladies 8-ball Champion Sue Thompson.

It would be great if some of you can tune in.
 
After a bit of a delay we are now live - the next match is due to start in around 30 minutes (6am EST)
 
This may sound stupid but I don't see a "Register" button anywhere. I see on the right side a login/register thing but soon as you click it just opens up the site again lol.
 
Gatz said:
This may sound stupid but I don't see a "Register" button anywhere. I see on the right side a login/register thing but soon as you click it just opens up the site again lol.
Gatz,
I had the same problem the first time I registered with them. I had to e-mail the OP to have him manually register me, but he did it within 4 or 5 minutes.
 
Not sure whay we are getting the registration problem still, its funny it works sometimes and not others!!!

Could be a browser issue what you running?

Anyway please send your issues to player@narrowstep.com stating:

Cuesport TV
& The problem in as much detail as you can

Also email me on enquiries@ cuesport.tv (remove space) and give me all the information you need for your login and I will do it here

Cheers

Pete
 
Thanks to those of you that tuned in yesterday for our live broadcast.

Today is finals day and we have already had the 1/4 match.

The next match starts at approx 11:15am (06:15am EST) with the main final scheduled for 3pm (11am EST)

Thanks again
 
CueSportTV said:
Thanks to those of you that tuned in yesterday for our live broadcast.

Today is finals day and we have already had the 1/4 match.

The next match starts at approx 11:15am (06:15am EST) with the main final scheduled for 3pm (11am EST)

Thanks again
I look forward to the match. I had to right click and zoom to fullscreen or all I saw was a corner of what was playing...
 
Mike Templeton said:
I get a register button, but when i enter my info, I don't see a submit button.

lol this site was not set up very well....
 
Mike Templeton said:
I get a register button, but when i enter my info, I don't see a submit button.
I didn't see a 'submit' button but there is a 'save details' button on my end...do you have that aswell???

When I click live now I have Chris Melling and Craig Osborne playing...
 
Last edited:
Craig Fales said:
I didn't see a 'submit' button but there is a 'save details' button on my end...do you have that aswell???

When I click live now I have Chris Melling and Craig Osborne playing...
I don't see a "save details" button either. Where is it?
 
Back
Top