Eric Yow Masse Cues and Jump Cues - PREORDERS!

ericyow

WPA Masse World Champion
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Greetings,

Eric Yow Masse Cues and Eric Yow Jump Cues are ready for pre-order! Let me tell you about these Signature Eric Yow cues:

Eric Yow Masse Cue - 49", 24oz, comes with a hard, layered "Husar" tip, stainless steel ferrule, and two shafts (retail $350)
Eric Yow Jump Cue - 40", 10oz, comes with a black phenolic tip, stainless steel ferrule (retail $100)

Both cues come with a one year warranty offered by the manufacturer, K.F. Cues, and bear the signature of Eric "The Preacher" Yow! These cues will be numbered so you must pre-order now to get one of the lowest numbered cues. As an added bonus, the Eric Yow Masse Cue comes with an instructional manual filled with extensive explanations of how to masse with precision and skill with your Yow cue!

Pre-order for the prices below:

ERIC YOW MASSE CUE - $300 includes domestic shipping!
ERIC YOW JUMP CUE - $75 includes domestic shipping. 2 for $125!

If you want both a Masse Cue and a Jump Cue, I'll knock $20 off to make the total only $355!!!

Find attached pictures of the cues. The Jump Cue image does not show the signature but it will appear just as it does in the Masse Cue pictures. Let me know as soon as you can if you want to pre-order and pay in advance. To get your order in, I need to know soon. Thank you!!!

Email me for more info at:

yow@ericyow.com

If you are a dealer interested in carrying these breakthrough specialty cues, shoot me an email and I'll be happy to discuss this with you!

Eric

eric_mas01.jpg

eric_mas02.jpg

eric_mas03.jpg

Jump.jpg

snipershot

Go ahead.....run for it.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
man this is pretty cool seeing you on here. My son and I just watched your exhibition on ESPN last week. I am curious though, are you a real preacher? I know it may be dumb to ask, but I gotta know, lol. Thanks and good luck with the sale.

snipershot

Go ahead.....run for it.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
The pleasure is all ours. I go play pool at a preachers house 3 nights a week, and I cant wait to tell him about you. Im sure he will get a kick out of your shooting ability. thanks again.

Thunder Thighs

I'm your Huckleberry
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Both cues come with a one year warranty offered by the manufacturer, K.F. Cues, and bear the signature of Eric "The Preacher" Yow!

KF cues? Kwikfire, the same guys from Carolina Custom? Could you give us more details on the wood used for both cues please? Thanks

billiardshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Both cues come with a one year warranty offered by the manufacturer, K.F. Cues

I cannot believe a cue company would offer one year warranty on a masse cue, with the punish they get. What actually are they covering???

For the price you are asking. I believe BHQ and CrownCues [use by a few Pro Shooters], are in that price range - but custom!!!

Dieckman's Masse Cue are for the Collectors and Pro shooters.

Eric - GOOD LUCK with your venture!

Last edited:

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Good points!!

I cannot believe a cue company would offer one year warranty on a masse cue, with the punish they get. What actually are they covering???

For the price you are asking. I believe BHQ and CrownCues [use by a few Pro Shooters], are in that price range - but custom!!!

Dieckman's Masse Cue are for the Collectors and Pro shooters.

Eric - GOOD LUCK with your venture!

Yea I'd check that warantee and consider the S/H costs to and from Taiwan in case it warps for instance....

ericyow

WPA Masse World Champion
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I personally vouch for these cues. I just played with them in the 2009 Masters Artistic Pool Championship at Hopkins. I wanted to make sure that I could compete with them before I put something with my name out on the market. I was one point off of a Perfect Discipline in Jump shooting with the Eric Yow Jump Cue and barely missed by a fluke, hitting the back of the pocket. I believe this is the best jump cue on the market. I've been jumping with the Lucasi jump cue for years, which I've held was the best ever. Now, perhaps because of the stainless steel ferrule, I find that the Yow! Jump Cue jumps about 10-15% better than my old favorite!

Playing with the Eric Yow Masse Cue for the first time in competition was risky, for me, at least in my mind. It was a prototype and I had just received it about 3 weeks prior to the event. But, I practiced hard with it and shot better in the Masse Discipline than anyone else in the event, awarding me the title 2009 Masters Masse Champion, shooting with the Eric Yow Masse Cue! Take it for what it's worth. If you have a question about your taxes, you call your accountant. If you want to know what masse cue is top quality, has the best fit and finish, plays the best, and is the best buy on the market - just take it from me, this cue is it!

Incidentally, I broke the world record for the highest shot-make percentage in a pro artistic event in the preliminaries. I owe a fourth of that record to the Eric Yow Masse Cue and Eric Yow Jump Cue I used. Take it for what it's worth. :D "To God be the Glory"

Last edited:

CrownCues

Jamey Gray, Me, Tim Chin
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Good luck with your cue line, Eric. Those are nice looking cues.

Thanks for stopping by my booth at the Expo. I enjoyed your visit. Maybe next time, you'll have your cues with you and I can check them out in person.

billiardshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
I personally vouch for these cues. I just played with them in the 2009 Masters Artistic Pool Championship at Hopkins. I wanted to make sure that I could compete with them before I put something with my name out on the market. I was one point off of a Perfect Discipline in Jump shooting with the Eric Yow Jump Cue and barely missed by a fluke, hitting the back of the pocket. I believe this is the best jump cue on the market. I've been jumping with the Lucasi jump cue for years, which I've held was the best ever. Now, perhaps because of the stainless steel ferrule, I find that the Yow! Jump Cue jumps about 10-15% better than my old favorite!

Playing with the Eric Yow Masse Cue for the first time in competition was risky, for me, at least in my mind. It was a prototype and I had just received it about 3 weeks prior to the event. But, I practiced hard with it and shot better in the Masse Discipline than anyone else in the event, awarding me the title 2009 Masters Masse Champion, shooting with the Eric Yow Masse Cue! Take it for what it's worth. If you have a question about your taxes, you call your accountant. If you want to know what masse cue is top quality, has the best fit and finish, plays the best, and is the best buy on the market - just take it from me, this cue is it!

Incidentally, I broke the world record for the highest shot-make percentage in a pro artistic event in the preliminaries. I owe a fourth of that record to the Eric Yow Masse Cue and Eric Yow Jump Cue I used. Take it for what it's worth. :D "To God be the Glory"

That nice! Here today, gone tomorrow!!

But you didn't answer the question about the one year warranty and what it covered?????????

ericyow

WPA Masse World Champion
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Oh, sorry. I missed that question. ;) This is the warranty they've contracted with me to carry.

~~~~~~~~~

KF agrees to warrant Cues for one year starting from the shipping date, to be free from defective workmanship, warping, or undetected manufacturing defects. K.F. does not warrant damage to Cues caused by shipment to the consumer, theft, vandalism, acts of nature, or misuse of Cues. When a consumer has issue with a cue covered under such a warranty, subject to full discretion of KF as to whether covered under such a warranty, K.F. must replace or refund or repair the cue, by choice of KF, via the distributor from whence it came. K.F. is responsible for shipping fees associated with returning goods.

~~~~~~~~~

Hope this helps! -yow!

billiardshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Thank, Eric, for answering. the question.

The Masse Cue look to be European Design! Long Butt [ standard butt lenght 29"] and Short Shaft [20"] Please correct me if I'm wrong, your picture of the cue, give that impression!

What is the measurement of Butt and Shaft? And their joint diameter?

Plus is the tip / shaft diameter 12, 13, 14MM??? Is the weight in the middle or in the back of the cue?

Is that warranty one year shipping date to the distributor or one year from the date sold to the consumer? A big different if the distributor have the cue for 9 months before selling.

In sense there really no warranty as most Masse Cue are misuse from the beginning.

Last edited:

Da Bank

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yep. I preach for the Chapel Hill Church of Christ in White Bluff, Tennessee. I've been a pulpit minister for about 8 years now. It's my first love. Thanks for watching Trick Shot Magic!

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=eric+yow+preaching&hl=en&emb=0&aq=-1&oq=#

so i take it that you aren't a gambler?

Eric, what are the differences in your jump cue and every other cue on the market, what are some of the things that you prefer or added that you find advantageous?

I'm in the market for a jam up jump cue.

Luc Comtois

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Greetings,

Eric Yow Masse Cues and Eric Yow Jump Cues are ready for pre-order! Let me tell you about these Signature Eric Yow cues:

Eric Yow Masse Cue - 49", 24oz, comes with a hard, layered "Husar" tip, stainless steel ferrule, and two shafts (retail $350)
Eric Yow Jump Cue - 40", 10oz, comes with a black phenolic tip, stainless steel ferrule (retail $100)

Both cues come with a one year warranty offered by the manufacturer, K.F. Cues, and bear the signature of Eric "The Preacher" Yow! These cues will be numbered so you must pre-order now to get one of the lowest numbered cues. As an added bonus, the Eric Yow Masse Cue comes with an instructional manual filled with extensive explanations of how to masse with precision and skill with your Yow cue!

Pre-order for the prices below:

ERIC YOW MASSE CUE - $300 includes domestic shipping!
ERIC YOW JUMP CUE - $75 includes domestic shipping. 2 for $125!

If you want both a Masse Cue and a Jump Cue, I'll knock $20 off to make the total only $355!!!

Find attached pictures of the cues. The Jump Cue image does not show the signature but it will appear just as it does in the Masse Cue pictures. Let me know as soon as you can if you want to pre-order and pay in advance. To get your order in, I need to know soon. Thank you!!!

Email me for more info at:

yow@ericyow.com

If you are a dealer interested in carrying these breakthrough specialty cues, shoot me an email and I'll be happy to discuss this with you!

Eric

eric_mas01.jpg

eric_mas02.jpg

eric_mas03.jpg

Jump.jpg

Hi Eric,

I know it's not something that you mint use allot doing trick shots, but did you ever try a Breaking cue from KF cue, if yes, witch model. I like the 020 model, let me know.

Thanks.
Luc Comtois :wink:

jingle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Eric, I realize these are "pre-orders", so if we order one (jump cue) when would they be built and shipped?

billiardshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Eric, since you not using your Dieckman's Masse Cues anymore. You can sent them to me, for my collection. Or will you be sending them back to Dieckman. If your parameter same as my when it come to his masse cue!!:groucho::nono:

ericyow

WPA Masse World Champion
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
These jump cues are what I believe to be the best on the market. Of course there are many that I have not tried but I've tested a multitude of jump cues. My favorite has been the Lucasi jump cue and I believe mine to make jumping 10-15% easier and consequently more consistent.

Preorders are being taken right now and for about another 10 days. I will place the order and wait about 45 days (tops) for production at which time they will be shipped to me (takes another week, tops). I will then turn around and ship to the people who have preordered. So, you gotta pay in advance and be patient, but trust me, these cues are worth the wait!

The Eric Yow Masse Cue is fantastic and should go in each of your arsenals, in my opinion, if you're in the market for a specialty cue.

Luc, I've not tried their break cue, sorry.

Bank, the stainless steel ferrule probably accounts for some of its increase in ability to jump and do so consistently. I'm not sure, I just know it does.

Billiardshot, I can appreciate your antagonism typical in forums such as this, but I love my Dieckman cues (all three) and they will continue to remain in my collection and be used in shows and competition when the need arises. I have not measured each dimension of the cue, sorry.

The warranty is from the date of shipment to the consumer. It covers all defects but not "misuse" by the consumer. Since a masse cue is meant to masse, ordinary use is not considered misuse. Again, I can appreciate your antagonism as well as your loyalty to Dennis, but these are fantastic cues and I pray that they sell extremely well. Incidentally, Billiardshot, Dennis gave me his blessing to do what I'm doing. I will forever be grateful to him for what he's done for me. His cue is the reason I now have my own cue line, in part. :D

God is good.

billiardshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Eric Your last post clear some of the issues up. So the Masse Cue is just a Production KF Cue with your Signature on it. Otherwise if it were your design and spec. - you would of known the spec. or measurements.

Again GL with your Venture. Not jstified for $350.00 or $300.00. When a CueTec Masse Cue Sale for $80.00 to $110.00.