Erica nicole walker video

rackemup20

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just goes to show how much class you and your crew have down there. You guys are nothing but classless. Nothing like showing how trash really acts

Bigb'scues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This about sums up that video.......

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 1,815
Last edited:

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
WTF is the deal with those eyebrows??????????:shocked2:

I just had to look at them again, they are in the middle of her forehead!!!! Im sure I will be forced to look again................and again......................

DAVE_M

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A friend of mine showed me that video last week. I got some good laughs.

It was a poke at the show "The Hustlers" and how they think it's all a sham. They offered for "The Hustlers" to come to New Orleans and gamble for some real cash. No one has declined or accepted at this time.

Eric.

Club a member
Silver Member
Eh, that vid is just some attention who'res that want their 15 minutes too. Nothing to get worked up over.

Eric

JAM

Pool and Snooker Railbird
Silver Member
Personally, I think Erica is very talented when it comes to producing and editing videos about pool. She understands the pool culture, especially in Beautiful Sweet Dixie, which is quite different than the Big Apple. I don't care for the one-finger salutes, but the rest of her work, I enjoy watching them. She's be a great technical director to any pool production. She has talent, a lot better than most. :smile:

DAVE_M

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Personally, I think Erica is very talented when it comes to producing and editing videos about pool. She understands the pool culture, especially in Beautiful Sweet Dixie, which is quite different than the Big Apple. I don't care for the one-finger salutes, but the rest of her work, I enjoy watching them. She's be a great technical director to any pool production. She has talent, a lot better than most. :smile:

The one finger salutes are for the guys pretending to be hustlers. The guys down here want action 24/7. Anyone who opens their mouth about being in action, has action any time they want in NOLA. The problem is, most people don't show up :thumbup:

gunzby

My light saber is LD
Silver Member

Same here. It was a pretty good video woof. I'd like to see them try filming two crews at once

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member
WTF is the deal with those eyebrows??????????:shocked2:

I just had to look at them again, they are in the middle of her forehead!!!! Im sure I will be forced to look again................and again......................

Lol ... I wouldn't want to get within 11 feet of her for fear of catching something bad!:eek:

craZyErica

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
just the haters

rackemup20/ Eric./ pug1986 / Bigb'scues funny but you all watched my "crappy video" lol it was a woofing video dont like it? dont $%^ing watch them !! . sounds like you are the haters! just sayin