Ewa on TV Promoting Great Lakes Classic

JAM

I am the storm
Silver Member
Here's the article. Check out the 4-minute video of Ewa doing trick shots.

Ewa Mataya Laurance is one of the most visible superstars in the history of pocket billiards. Known as The Striking Viking, she took the billiard world by storm since she moved to the US from her native Sweden.
Following her childhood dream of becoming the best in the world, she continues to be a dominant presence on the international billiard scene. Ewa is the current International and World Cup Trick Shot Champion, the holder of multiple World and US Open 9-ball titles, and has also won the Swedish, European and US National Championships in her incredible career. A former number one ranked player in the world, Ewa has received Player of the Year honors, been named WPBA Sportsperson of the Year, and in 2004, was inducted into the prestigious Billiard Congress of America Hall of Fame...


Man, she sure does look GREAT. Check out the great 4-minute video: http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=resources&id=6226992

JAM
 
That is a wonderful news piece, the pool worlds needs more of that kind of coverage to bring in the masses.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JAM
On AZB's main page it says to go to wpba.com for the brackets, yet I've seen nothing there, not even a mention at all. Does anyone know what the deal is?

EDIT: Indeed a great video, now to get something like that to happen for the men's tour.
 
Last edited:
Craig Fales said:
On AZB's main page it says to go to wpba.com for the brackets, yet I've seen nothing there, not even a mention at all. Does anyone know what the deal is?

Look under th right-hand picture of X Pan. Click on tournament charts. Johnnyt
 
Johnnyt said:
Look under th right-hand picture of X Pan. Click on tournament charts. Johnnyt
Ahh, thanks so much. :o

Don't forget to watch pool on TV at 12 noon to 2 p.m. ESPN 2.
 
Last edited:
Ewa is one of the most, if not the most, classiest womans pro in the world.
after all these years she's still got IT !

she still gives me goosebumps
 
A friend of mine is trying to start up a brand-new website for business. Some of the products are pool-related. I advised her to look around at other websites, just to get a feel for what type of style she would like.

Some websites are too busy. Nobody wants to read a book.

Me personally, I'm a picture kind of person, but that's just me. I wear my glasses so much when I am working at the computer that I don't enjoy reading as much as I used to. It feels good to not have to wear glasses. I don't need them for distance.

At any rate, I ran across Ewa's website. The only word I can think of is WOW!

Enjoy: http://www.StrikingViking.com

JAM

P.S. Me and Ewa share the same birthday, two Pisces girls! :)
 
Back
Top