87.9 KB · Views: 2,242
Last edited:

rw843

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
pechaur custom

What is the tip diameter and is there a weight bolt ? What is the overall condition>

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   1
I can't believe this stick has not sold yet!!!!! Beautiful cue that plays excellent!

I can't believe that you would take a $650 kick-in-the-pants for a cue that you honestly think is the best playing stick you have ever owned. What, are you quitting pool or something?

It's an excellent price for a really nice cue. I too am suprised that it hasn't sold yet.

Maniac (could never part with a cue he felt was the best playing cue he ever owned, at least not until something better came along)

bigpin22

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

The cue is in near perfect condition. I am not sure on the exact tip diameter, but I will check. I think it is around 12.4mm. The shaft is basically brand new because I have always used an OB shaft with it.

The cue was originally a wrapless cue, The leather wrap was installed later by Pechauer. They did an excellent job!

Thanks,
JW

bigpin22

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I can't believe that you would take a $650 kick-in-the-pants for a cue that you honestly think is the best playing stick you have ever owned. What, are you quitting pool or something?

It's an excellent price for a really nice cue. I too am suprised that it hasn't sold yet.

Maniac (could never part with a cue he felt was the best playing cue he ever owned, at least not until something better came along)

It really is the best playing cue I have ever owned! I salvaged a little bit of the cost that was included in that figure by selling the OB shaft that originally went with it. I have 9, 3, and 1 year old children. So, Yes, I do not get to play much anymore.

THanks,
JW

bigpin22

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
What is the tip diameter and is there a weight bolt ? What is the overall condition>

Sorry, I thought I already answered you:speechless:

I believe the tip diameter is around 12.4mm (I will try to have it measured). Yes I have at least three different weight bolts for it and the overall condition is near perfect.

It is actually under contract now. If the sell falls through I will repost it.

Thanks for your interest!