Fancy Kikel for Sale

max06

3-C convert
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This cue is from the Gallagher collection. It was originally purchased from new 2 you cues a few months ago, played for a few hours then stored.
Owner needs cash for another new toy. NO TRADES!
Shaft will be cleaned and resealed before it ships.
$1550 OBO.

Also: A Very nice a Black Boar (AS-5 w/1 original shaft), from the same collection, may be offered for sale in a few days if prospect passes on the deal.

http://www.susiecuebilliards.com/TGcoll/kikel pool billiard cues.htm

FAST_N_LOOSE

<--THE AMAZING JESSE JANE
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
557   0   0
max06 said:
This cue is from the Gallagher collection. It was originally purchased from new 2 you cues a few months ago, played for a few hours then stored.
Owner needs cash for another new toy. NO TRADES!
Shaft will be cleaned and resealed before it ships.
$1550 OBO.

Also: A Very nice a Black Boar (AS-5 w/1 original shaft), from the same collection, may be offered for sale in a few days if prospect passes on the deal.

http://www.susiecuebilliards.com/TGcoll/kikel pool billiard cues.htm

HEY RICH,
EVIDENTLY THEY LET ANYBODY POST HERE

FAST_N_LOOSE

<--THE AMAZING JESSE JANE
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
557   0   0
skins said:
they figured that out when you started leachin' around....;)

THAT WAS WHEN I REALIZED IT AS WELL TIM, THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT THERE BUD.

P.S. I SHOULD HAVE THE "SNAP" CUE TODAY, I'LL GIVE YOU A CALL LATER.

masonh

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 98.2%
110   2   0
you should tell him to swap out one of those ferrules.Kikel's new ferrules he makes play like crap.if the guy switches one ferrule to melamine he might like the cue.

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.6%
228   1   0
masonh said:
you should tell him to swap out one of those ferrules.Kikel's new ferrules he makes play like crap.if the guy switches one ferrule to melamine he might like the cue.

I completely disagree Mason. That is a personal opinion from a guy that likes ivory ferrules cut down to 3/4 of an inch. I helped with the testing of this new ferrule for Dave and I believe they play great. Again, a personal opinion. Dave is a perfectionist and would never use a material that "plays like crap". You cannot compare these ferrules to cut down ivory ferrules.