Fat Boy And Jay Are You Going To Be In???

cornfed

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
BUCKTOOTH ask me to find out if your going to be in Vegas in the middle of MAY or at the end of MAY. $$$$$$$$$$
 
cornfed said:
BUCKTOOTH ask me to find out if your going to be in Vegas in the middle of MAY or at the end of MAY. $$$$$$$$$$

I will probably be there for a while, but I'm not sure what my timing is. I'm planning to go in early May to the Mirage for some poker action.
 
jay helfert said:
I will probably be there for a while, but I'm not sure what my timing is. I'm planning to go in early May to the Mirage for some poker action.

Jay,

When you meet up with him, tell him to quit posing as an anonymous 3rd party here. Noone cares if he admits that is is Bucktooth posting these woofing posts.

It is irritating when he insists it isn't tho.

And by the way, Jay, the wife says she is up for a visit to L.A., but it prob won't be for at least a year. She has family in Cali.

Russ
 
Back
Top