Fatboy i'm coming to vegas

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wanna kick it and hit some around? i'd love to check out your cue collection.

i'll be there for the bca thing so give me a call around then. or i'll just call you that'll probably be easier.
 
Cool I will be in sac on Wednesday I was goi g to go today but my back hurts too much to travel, so I will be around sac Stockton Tracy mo town for about 3-4days, I probably won't be looking for any action as I haven't hit a ball in a week, i'm bringing a cue so if I am hitting them ok I will play. I will call you, it's going to feel weird going into joints I haven't been to in 10-15 years,


Best

Eric
 
Don't be fooled. The Fatboy is on the road hustling pool. The back story is his cover. He's playing every day and hasn't missed a ball since February! :thumbup:
 
to jay [and Fats too]

Don't be fooled. The Fatboy is on the road hustling pool. The back story is his cover. He's playing every day and hasn't missed a ball since February! :thumbup:

i was just about to post to Fats that i hope he was feeling better - then your post cleared it all up for me and the forum...

""thanks for giving us all a read on Fats action!!""

Great Post! [lol]

best,
smokey
 
i was just about to post to Fats that i hope he was feeling better - then your post cleared it all up for me and the forum...

""thanks for giving us all a read on Fats action!!""

Great Post! [lol]

best,
smokey

Wanna grab a beer while i'm out that way man?
 
Back
Top