FEELER: Black Boar RS2 no ferrules & GTF 1x2

warren lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
smithlin

:smile:hey I have a wonderful home for your cue,since you dont have a price,I will let you keep your cue with me and I wont charge you anything,how you like me now!yeah I know,you didnt like me before!so if you have a real desire to sell the cue let me know $$$ and see if we can get together and make a deal,thanks,warren

Ballistic Billiards

Step up your Game!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
what's a smithlin

I still like you just the same.

:smile:hey I have a wonderful home for your cue,since you dont have a price,I will let you keep your cue with me and I wont charge you anything,how you like me now!yeah I know,you didnt like me before!so if you have a real desire to sell the cue let me know $$$ and see if we can get together and make a deal,thanks,warren

Last edited:

leonkush

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
bb

I would just like pics of the shafts so I have a complete picture of the cue to have enough information to even consider a cash offer.

thanks

GoTulane

Shizzle-rific
Rating - 100%
116   0   1
My Helpful hint of the day

If you added pics of these great 13mm shafts, you might actually get someone to make an offer.

A few have asked, and now that you have added a price, why not add pics of the 2 shafts?

It can only help you, unless the shafts are not truly as advertised.

Good luck on your sale - A picture is worth a thousand words - and will get you closer to $3000 than anything else you can do.

Just my 2 cents.
Michael