Fellow AZer pt109 is closing in on post #5000 !

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
congratulations pt, on your soon-to-be 5000th post. :grinning-moose: :ok: :grinning-moose:

without a doubt, you are one of the most witty and knowledgeable posters here on az.

I enjoy your contributions, immensely, as I am sure many others here do, as well.

Looking forward to the next 5000, for sure. :cool:

Thanks!

best,
brian kc
 
I 2nd the motion

congratulations pt, on your soon-to-be 5000th post. :grinning-moose: :ok: :grinning-moose:

without a doubt, you are one of the most witty and knowledgeable posters here on az.

I enjoy your contributions, immensely, as I am sure many others here do, as well.

Looking forward to the next 5000, for sure. :cool:

Thanks!

best,
brian kc

I totally agree, fantastic posting PT.....looking forward to more!!!!!
 
so, I'm wondering what post number 5k will be...

will it be on the main forum?

I'm aware that he does a fair amount of recon and deploy missions over on npr.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see. :wink:

I do know for a fact that pt doesn't like a lot of fanfare so I'll shut up about it now and will just keep my eyes peeled.

best,
brian kc
 
I sure hope our buddy, pt, gets a tee-shirt from the AZ staff.
I was promised one at number two thousand, but I never got it. Probably got lost in the mail, or something.
Make number five thousand something special, pt. :smile:
 
Heck...I'm just bumping it to help get my post count closer to 5K!!! :grin:
 
Thanx for your kind comments.....
...but I've started very few threads; most of my posts are reactive...
..which means to me that they are the result of interesting posts
by AZ members....
...so whether we agree or not, it's everybody on here who makes this
a fine forum for a poolplayer to visit.

The bank thread brings to mind a Detroit Rack story...
..it wasn't always about big action, those stories are the highlights,
not the everyday business.
...I'll revive one of the few threads I started, on Sunday, about a
short bank session.
I fully expect the Tramp to one-up me again, he's one of the best.:groucho:

..and KC, where's that Brandenburg Gate story you hinted at?
 
Thanx for your kind comments.....
...but I've started very few threads; most of my posts are reactive...
..which means to me that they are the result of interesting posts
by AZ members....
...so whether we agree or not, it's everybody on here who makes this
a fine forum for a poolplayer to visit.

The bank thread brings to mind a Detroit Rack story...
..it wasn't always about big action, those stories are the highlights,
not the everyday business.
...I'll revive one of the few threads I started, on Sunday, about a
short bank session.
I fully expect the Tramp to one-up me again, he's one of the best.:groucho:

..and KC, where's that Brandenburg Gate story you hinted at?


You do have some interesting insight into the game from your experiences, and I appreciate your posts.
 
Thanx for your kind comments.....
...but I've started very few threads; most of my posts are reactive...
..which means to me that they are the result of interesting posts
by AZ members....
...so whether we agree or not, it's everybody on here who makes this
a fine forum for a poolplayer to visit.

The bank thread brings to mind a Detroit Rack story...
..it wasn't always about big action, those stories are the highlights,
not the everyday business.
...I'll revive one of the few threads I started, on Sunday, about a
short bank session.
I fully expect the Tramp to one-up me again, he's one of the best.:groucho:

..and KC, where's that Brandenburg Gate story you hinted at?

How you doing, Small Fry? :groucho:

JAM <---21,595 and climbing :embarrassed2:
 
I agree, Brian. Paul is an asset to these boards, and I know when I see him post something, I go right to it, because it's bound to have something interesting to read and entertaining (read: make me laugh).

How you doing, Small Fry? :groucho:

JAM <---21,595 and climbing :embarrassed2:

More fodder for your "I love me" wall, Jen? :p :D

J/K,
-Sean
 
How you doing, Small Fry? :groucho:

JAM <---21,595 and climbing :embarrassed2:

Whaddya want from me?..I'm a highschool drop-out with a limited vocabulary.

21,595?..if I had that many posts....
...I'd buy a ranch in the Panhandle
 
Thanx for your kind comments.....
...but I've started very few threads; most of my posts are reactive...
..which means to me that they are the result of interesting posts
by AZ members....
...so whether we agree or not, it's everybody on here who makes this
a fine forum for a poolplayer to visit.

The bank thread brings to mind a Detroit Rack story...
..it wasn't always about big action, those stories are the highlights,
not the everyday business.
...I'll revive one of the few threads I started, on Sunday, about a
short bank session.
I fully expect the Tramp to one-up me again, he's one of the best.:groucho:

..and KC, where's that Brandenburg Gate story you hinted at?

pt;

I was stationed in Weisbaden Air Base in the then, West Germany, and there was a r-a-r-e oppty for a select few soldiers to go to East Berlin. I did not qualify to go on this trip due to a high security clearance I held since I worked as a logistics and supply sergeant for s-4 officers. basically, this meant I had a lot of knowledge of troop strength and equipment levels and who, what and where these all would be deployed if the former USSR became aggressive.

Some paperwork was fudged, next thing I knew I was on the tour into East Berlin. It was surreal. We entered through the infamous "Checkpoint Charlie" at Brandenburg Gate.

There was 'an incident' once we were in East Berlin.

It's npr, so I can't go any further but I will be happy to relay the rest when we meet in person. :) :cool: :)

It's funny that you have hung on to my having made a reference to this, quite a while back. I now know why you have the rep you do on the green felt. You are tenacious. :thumbup:

best,
brian kc
 
Congrats on the upcoming 5k, dbl hemlock, maybe today? Looking forward to the nex 5k, I enjoy your presence here, part of what makes azb a part of my day.
 
Hey hemLock, hemLock,
I have to say you have reached a milestone with your 5K post on AZB. My congrats goes out to you. I reached 3K Yesterday and I was happy. But you and Jam got a going on! You are an asset to the worlds pool forum, AZB.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.
 
Hey hemLock, hemLock,
I have to say you have reached a milestone with your 5K post on AZB. My congrats goes out to you. I reached 3K Yesterday and I was happy. But you and Jam got a going on! You are an asset to the worlds pool forum, AZB.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

I'm seeing 4,999 posts. Whats next????
 
Back
Top