Fight night Hennessee Vs Bart

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I went to bed at 28-27 and even though both were struggling a little bit, it appeared Henny was picking up a little momentum. Seeing that the rest of the games mostly went to Bartram from there what happened? Did Bartram start playing really well or just keep on grinding with Henny missing? Thanks in advance

HE WENT TO THE BATHROOM OF COURSE!!!!!!! That reminds me of the old days!!!
IM TOTALLY JUST KIDDING GUYS - but im just chanelling a little bit of the Geese! ( JAM please dont get mad as u know he and I were friends and I love the guy!) Any GO BART!!!!!!!

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Hennesee has taken the last 4.. 45-40 Bartram.

Hennesee looks solid but seems a bit grumpy. Bartram is cool as a cucumber chillin in his seat

1,2 barbecue

Someone probably slapped him around and told him to keep shooting like he did at Music City.

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
Hennesee has taken the last 4.. 45-40 Bartram.

Hennesee looks solid but seems a bit grumpy. Bartram is cool as a cucumber chillin in his seat

1,2 barbecue

Henney is always grumpy when chasin

He was chasin and pullin his shit when playin R martinez in the finals of the rack super bowl tourney several years ago

RM went tilt and tried to impale him with the butt of his cue

when Henney whined to Don (the owner) Don's terse responce was" wtf did you expect"

That said Henney is calm, cool and engaging in other circumstances

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
57-45 Barty Bicardi....Hendogg in the electric chair. So far he has knitted a sweater and a hat and read the old testament in his spare time.

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
This is why I cant do updates...the score is still 57-45....Bartram is running out though next update in 7 minutes max

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
Don't worry the score is 57-45 I just want to point out what time the score was updated to 55-45....2 and a half games played in the last 45 minutes....

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
57-46 in the turtle race...I'm gonna go ahead and say it's anyones game still...I still think if either of them gets hot the other one will be toast